What is Allerderm Omegaderm for Dogs and Cats?
- Allerderm Omegaderm is a convenient single-dose formula of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids for dogs and cats.
- Allerderm Omegaderm also includes vitamins A and E.
- Allerderm is a flavored, palatable liquid that easily mixes with food.
Why is Allerderm Omegaderm used for dogs and cats?
- Omegaderm may help maintain skin integrity, reduce itching and inflammation caused by allergies, and improve hair coat quality.
What else should I know about Allerderm Omegaderm?
- It provides a 5:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids in an easy-to-use formulation.
- It may help maintain skin and coat health.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Allerderm Omegaderm?
- Please consult your veterinarian with any questions or concerns regarding the use of Allerderm Omegaderm for your dog or cat.
How do you use Allerderm Omegaderm?
- To open a packet, tear or cut along the perforation.
- Once daily, squeeze the contents of the packet onto your pet’s food and mix.
What is in Allerderm Omegaderm?
- Ingredients: Sunflower seed oil, cold sea fish oils, evening primrose oil, tocopheryl acetate, butylated hydroxyanisole, retinyl palmitate
- Allerderm Omegaderm for Cats & Small Dogs (per 4 mL) Guaranteed Analysis: Calories - 31.3 kcal, Crude Fat (min.) - 99%, Moisture (max.) - 0.6%, Linoleic Acid (omega-6 LA) (min.) - 40%, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (omega-3 EPA) (min.) - 4.7% or 179.2mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (omega-3 DHA) (min.) - 3.3% or 120mg, Vitamin E (a-tocopheryl acetate) (min.) - 16 IU, *Gammalinolenic Acid (omega-6 GLA) (min.) - 0.7%.
- Allerderm Omegaderm for Cats & Small Dogs Calorie Content: 31.3 kcal / 4 mL (8500 kcal / kg).
- Allerderm Omegaderm Medium & Large Dogs (per 8 mL) Guaranteed Analysis: Calories - 62.6 kcal, Crude Fat (min.) - 99%, Moisture (max.) - 0.6%, Linoleic Acid (omega-6 LA) (min.) - 40%, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (omega-3 EPA) (min.) - 4.7% or 358.4mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (omega-3 DHA) (min.) - 3.3% or 240mg, Vitamin E (a-tocopheryl acetate) (min.) - 32 IU, *Gammalinolenic Acid (omega-6 GLA) (min.) - 0.7%.
- Allerderm Omegaderm Medium & Large Dogs Calorie Content: 62.6 kcal / 8mL (8500 kcal / kg).
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Allerderm Omegaderm is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Helps her skin and the shedding.From UndisclosedComments about Allerderm Omegaderm 28 Packets of 8 mL, Dogs Over 20lbs
Great ProductFrom UndisclosedComments about Allerderm Omegaderm
excellent productFrom Bend, OR, USAComments about Allerderm Omegaderm
Q & A
My dog weighs 90pounds can I give her two packets as she is a big dog.?
The manufacturer stated that they recommend starting with 1 packet per day for dogs over 20 pounds but that this quantity may be increased or decreased by your veterinarian based on how your dog responds to the supplement. Please consult your veterinarian regarding their recommendations on the dose as it may be different depending on your dog’s individual condition and characteristics.Verified Answer