Advita CritterCups 3-in-1
Advita CritterCups 3-in-1
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Advita CritterCups 3-in-1 is currently unavailable. Please check back with us at another time as we are uncertain when we will have more in stock.
What are Advita CritterCups 3-in-1?
- Advita CritterCups are a tasty treat, probiotic supplement, and pill hider all in one!
- CritterCups are soft chew treats with a hole in the center that hide medication, as well as the taste and smell of it.
- They contain probiotic and prebiotic cultures to support digestion.
Why are Advita CritterCups used for dogs and cats?
- Critter Cups hide pills, making them easier to give.
- CritterCups can be given daily as a probiotic supplement treat or used to give medications to your dog or cat.
What else should I know about Advita CritterCups?
- Advita Critter Cups fits most tablets and capsules.
- CritterCups contain four types of live probiotic cultures to encourage healthy digestion, appetite, normal stool consistency, and natural immunity.
- One CritterCups treat is equal to one packet of Advita probiotic powder.
- Advita probiotic supplement is ideal for use during diet changes, boarding, traveling, after surgery, deworming, and during antibiotic or drug therapy.
- CritterCups for Dogs have a chicken flavor and CritterCups for Cats have a salmon flavor.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Advita CritterCups?
- It is recommended to consult with your veterinarian with any questions or concerns regarding Advita Critter Cups and your dog or cat.
How do you use Advita CritterCups?
- Feeding Directions: As a daily nutritional probiotic supplement, feed one Advita CritterCup Probiotic Treat daily to your cat or dog once a day. When used as a treat or to conceal medication, up to three treats a day can be given. When using as a treat or pill camouflaging agent for smaller cats, it is recommended to split a CritterCup in half.
- To Administer Medications: Hold the CritterCup with thumb and forefinger. Insert tablet or capsule. Pinch ends closed. The CritterCup is sealed and ready to offer to your pet!
What is in Advita CritterCups?
Advita CritterCups 3-in-1 for Dogs
- Advita CritterCups 3-in-1 for Dogs Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Dried Chicken Powder, Glycerin, Brewers Dried Yeast, Cane Molasses, Vegetable Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Natural Bacon Flavor, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Xanthan Gum, Inulin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate and Copper Proteinate.
- Advita CritterCups 3-in-1 for Dogs Guaranteed Analysis: (Per Advita™ CritterCups™ Probiotic Treat): Crude Protein (Min) 8%, Crude Fat (Min) 5%, Crude Fiber (Max) 2%, Moisture (max) 17%, Total Microorganisms (min) (Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei and Bacillus coagulans) 2 x108 CFU*/treat *Colony Forming Units.
Advita CritterCups 3-in-1 for Cats
- Advita CritterCups 3-in-1 for Cats Ingredients: Dried Chicken Liver, Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Salmon Oil, Potato Starch, Dried Corn Syrup Solids, Lecithin, Salt, Inulin, Xanthan Gum, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative) and Mixed Tocopherols (preservatives).
- Advita CritterCups 3-in-1 for Cats Guaranteed Analysis: (Per Advita CritterCup Probiotic Treat): Crude Protein (Min) 11%, Crude Fat (Min) 8%, Crude Fiber (Max) 1%, Moisture (max) 17%, Total Microorganisms† (min) (Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei and Bacillus coagulans) 2 x108 CFU*/treat *Colony Forming Units.
- Advita CritterCups 3-in-1 for Cats Calorie Content: 5.98 kcal/CritterCup.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Advita CritterCups is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
1 total reviews
Rated 4.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
0 5 star reviews
1 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Probiotics hopefully worth the priceFrom UndisclosedComments about Advita CritterCups 3-in-1 30 Treats for CatsMy cats like them, but they are very expensive. I wanted a good probiotic though and one they would take to; so these please so far.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 1
Q & A
What flavor is this please and are the pill pockets flexible like a paste so they will fold around a pill??
Advita CritterCups for dogs have a chicken flavor, and CritterCups for cats have a salmon flavor. They have a hole in the center for hiding pills, and have a soft texture that can be molded around the pill.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1