Activyl Protector Band for Dogs
Activyl Protector Band is an adjustable flea and tick collar for dogs of all sizes. Activyl Protector Band contains Deltamethrin, a parasiticide that kills fleas, 5 types of ticks and also repels mosquitos. This collar is water-resistant and provides 6 months of parasite protection. Activyl Protector Band works with the natural skin oils and spreading over the dog’s fur. For use on dogs 12 weeks of age and older.
- Adjustable collar for dogs of all sizes
- Kills fleas and ticks
- Repels mosquitos
- Water resistant
- 6 months of protection
What you should know about Activyl Protector Band
- Maximum effectiveness may not occur for 2-3 weeks after collar placement.
- Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks
- Wetting will not impair the collar’s effectiveness or the pet’s protection.
- If the dog goes swimming or is out in the rain, it is not necessary to remove the collar.
- Activyl Protector Band for Dogs may be used in addition to a lead or constraint collar.
- Use only one Activyl Protector Band for Dogs at a time.
- This collar should be worn continuously. Reapply a new collar every 6 months.
- Formerly known as Scalibor Protector Brand
- Wipe the collar with a damp cloth prior to application.
- Place the collar around dog’s neck, buckle and adjust for proper fit.
- Cut off approximately 2 inches from the buckle and dispose of excess length by wrapping in newspaper and placing in trash.
- The collar must be worn loosely so that two fingers may be placed between collar and dog’s neck.