“Carriers are experiencing delays due to the online holiday shopping surge paired with the public health challenge. We recommend ordering any medications your pet might need over the next month now.”
VetRxDirect is committed to providing high-quality pet medications. As a pharmacy, we understand the importance of your pet’s medications and we want to make sure that you get your order when your pet needs it. In that duty, we find it imperative to inform you that due to the recent holiday demand, delivery times are running longer than expected.
Our efforts have continued to help prevent service interruptions on our end. We are shipping orders very quickly. However, delivery services are experiencing delays that we cannot control. Regional delivery issues are occurring nationwide due to the current public health challenge and the increased online holiday shopping season.
- To receive items closer to your originally scheduled date, we recommend you place your order now on our website. If your pet needs a refill soon, please consider planning ahead and ordering earlier than normal to avoid any potential shipping delays over the next month.
We’re Here for You and Your Pets
Please understand we are working steadfastly to respond to this situation. We will continue to closely monitor new developments and will respond swiftly when necessary, keeping you informed along the way. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this challenging time.
What Can You Do?
We don’t want your pet to go without important medications or supplements. Perform an inventory of your pet’s medications and check their prescription labels for available refills.
- Order now if you are running low on their supply. If your pet is out of refills, allow extra time for your veterinarian to approve a new prescription.
- Please take note of our regularly scheduled holiday hours and shipping schedule, especially if your pet relies on temperature-sensitive items.
Please make your orders earlier than normal, especially if you live in a region that is heavily impacted.
- Check with your respective carrier for current updates. USPS, UPS, and FedEx provide service impact alerts to help keep you informed. Regional delivery delays are expected over the next month.
What You Can Expect
- You’ll automatically receive a tracking link when your order ships from our pharmacy. Use this link to watch your order, all updates available from the carrier will be made here. Tracking updates vary widely, so check often. Because major carriers are also experiencing customer service delays, please understand that we often cannot investigate delivery information beyond the provided tracking history.
- You can expect our pharmacy team to provide you honest information about your order and work with you to find the best solution. You can expect that we will inform you about any delays during the time your order is processing and being filled.
We Appreciate Your Patience and Loyalty
This holiday may be challenging for everyone, but our commitment to you is the same. Please allow some extra time for these carrier issues that are outside of our control. While delays may happen during these times, we’re doing everything we can to ensure your order arrives on time.
Stay well. We hope the best for you, your pets, and our communities.