Zymox Topical Spray for Dogs and Cats
Zymox Topical Spray is a convenient, effective treatment for dogs and cats with minor skin conditions. Zymox is made with a patented three-point enzyme system to help combat bacteria, fungs, and yeast on the skin. It also contains aloe vera to help soothe itching and irritation.
- Ideal for wounds, cuts, abrasions, moist hot spots, dermatis, skin infections
- Does NOT contain hydrocortisone
- No parabens, chlorhexidine, benzalkonium chloride, antibiotics, alcohol
- No sting, non-irritating, non-toxic
- Worry-free if licked
- Only requires application one to two times per day
Directions: Shake before use. Hold bottle 4 to 6 inches away from affected area and apply until thoroughly covered. Apply once a day for one to two weeks or as directed by veterinarian. May be lightly covered with sterile bandage.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Tripropylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Zinc Gluconate, Lactoperoxidase, Lactoferrin, Lysozyme, Potassium Iodide, Glucose Oxidase, Aloe Vera, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid.