Zentrol Chewable Tablets for Stress Relief in Dogs
Zentrol is a stress relief supplement for dogs that helps manage negative behavioral issues. Zentrol, a Harmonease brand, contains a combination of two natural ingredients, souroubea and platanus, that may reduce elevated levels of cortisol in the body. Cortisol is considered the “stress hormone” and is released during periods of stress.
- May help dogs suffering from anxiety or regular stress
- Stress can cause unwanted behaviors such as pacing, cowering, whining, panting, salivating or inappropriate elimination
- Common stress triggers include loud noises, vet visits, grooming, travel, and holiday parties
- Zentrol may help manage or reduce stress behaviors
- Tasty beef-flavored, chewable tablets
Comments about Zentrol Chewable Tablets 60ct
Because it's natural and seem to have less side effects. My little guy is so afraid of everything it pretty sad😞 . He is so bad he could fatally hurt his self. I didn't want him on something that zoned him completely out. Zentrol helps take the edge off so he's not in panic mode but he still has to deal with the noise. Maybe he will be ok someday but when you adopt a dog or cat it's a labor of love because have been so neglected and abused that it take a long time. We are going on 6 years
What is dosage per weight ??
- Asked by Zoe
Verified Reply - VetRxDirect According to the Zentrol manufacturer’s directions for use: Administer 1/2 tablet for every 11 lbs. of body weight directly or with food at least 60 minutes before loud events that may cause stress-induced behavior changes in your dog.
Can Zentrol be given to a dog who is already receiving clonidine for anxiety? Is there any contraindications of using the two together? Thank you! Tressie?
- Asked by Tressie