YOOS Collar for Dogs - Essential Oils with Soothing Properties
YOOS is an essential oil collar designed for dogs with occasional joint stiffness. The YOOS Collar is infused with wintergreen and rosemary essential oils for their soothing action on joint discomfort. It also contains bamboo and patchouli oils for fragrance. The collar activates by body heat when it comes in contact with the skin, and then diffuses the oils over the whole body. YOOS collar has a patented, sustained release technology that keeps it working for up to 30 days. May be used for dogs of any age.
- May help relieve your dog's temporary joint discomfort and stiffness
- Contains rosemary and wintergreen eseential oils
- Quick-release design
- Works for 30 days
What You Should Know About YOOS Collar
The collar should fit snugly on your dog with no more than a two-finger width between your dog and the collar.
This is a quick release collar and the fit needs to be checked every few days as it may loosen over time.
The YOOS collar has not been tested in dogs with arthritis.
Frequently Asked Questions for YOOS Collar
Can my dog swim (or get a bath) while wearing this collar?
- The occasional swim or bath will not impact the collar, however, if your dog is a frequent swimmer, we recommend removing the collar while the dog is in the water.
Why does the collar have to fit snugly?
- The essential oils are released by body heat, therefore the collar should fit snugly, but not too tight, around your dog's neck. You should be able to fit two fingers between the collar and your dog's neck.
How long does it take to see the effects?
- In a test with pet owners, some noticed a positive change in their dog as early as 3 days after using the collar. For full benefits, please use the collar for 30 days.
Does the smell of the collar fade over time?
- Yes, the aroma will noticeably fade after 3 days.
Can I use the collar along with supplements or foods designed for joint health?
- Yes. Because the collar contains essential oils and is not ingested, it should not interfere with medications or supplements that are being taken.