VetOne Potassium Citrate
Starting At $25.15
VetOne Potassium Citrate
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is VetOne Potassium Citrate for Dogs?
- Potassium Citrate is often given to increase urine pH in dogs and cats to prevent and reduce urinary stones.
- High levels of uric acid or calcium in the urine can form crystals or stones in the kidneys or bladder, which can be a painful condition.
- As these stones move through pet’s system they can cause pain, nausea, and other side effects.
- Potassium citrate is also used to supplement low potassium levels to treat hypokalemia and reduce elevated levels of acid in the body to treat metabolic acidosis.
- Bladder stones are common in dogs and cats that have recurrent urinary tract infections.
- VetOne Potassium Citrate is an over-the-counter supplement that helps reduce the formation of bladder stones and support a healthy urinary system.
- VetOne granules contain microencapsulated potassium citrate, amino acids, and essential fatty acids in a highly palatable formula to help prevent calcium oxalate stones.
Why do dogs use VetOne Potassium Citrate?
- If your pet is prone to urinary stones or other conditions, your veterinarian may recommend an over-the-counter supplement like VetOne Potassium citrate.
- When the pH in your pet’s urine becomes imbalanced, it can cause crystals to form which leads to bladder stones.
- Diet issues, dehydration, and even certain breed types can increase the chances your dog or cat may suffer from this painful condition.
- Potassium Citrate can help increase the pH in urine and help reduce the formation of painful bladder stones.
What else should I know about VetOne Potassium Citrate?
- Reduces formation of bladder stones.
- Supports overall urinary health in dogs.
- Great tasting liver and roast beef granules can be easily sprinkled over or mixed with food.
- Vegetarian flavor source.
- Scoop included with granules.
What problems could my dog have with VetOne Potassium Citrate?
- Discuss any supplements with your veterinarian before you start giving them to your dog or cat.
How do you use VetOne Potassium Citrate?
- Potassium Citrate may be given with food or mixed into food. Follow your veterinarian's directions.
What is in VetOne Potassium Citrate?
- The active ingredient in VetOne Potassium Citrate is the drug Potassium Citrate, which makes the urine more alkaline.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- VetOne Potassium Citrate is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the VetOne Potassium Citrate?
- Dogs may use VetOne Potassium Citrate for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes VetOne Potassium Citrate?
- VetOne Potassium Citrate is made by the manufacturer VetOne.
4 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
4 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
No more tear stains on my white mini schnauzer!From UndisclosedComments about VetOne Potassium Citrate Plus Cranberry, 100 Chewable TabletsI've been giving these to my white mini schnauzer for over a year and she has zero tear stains. It took about a month to start seeing results after I started using them. Great product!
It works!From UndisclosedComments about VetOne Potassium Citrate Plus Cranberry, 300g GranulesMaggie had a problem with UTI's and this medication helps her to be free from them, in addition to proper diet.
Product and customer service exceed expectations.From UndisclosedComments about VetOne Potassium CitrateConveniently pacakaged with measuring scoop.
I would buy again and have!From undisclosedComments about VetOne Potassium CitrateOur dog has to be on these granular,thanks for the great price!
Displaying Reviews 1 - 4