What is Bioseb for Dogs and Cats?
- Bioseb is an antiseptic forumla that helps reduce excessive oiliness and manage certain skin conditions, such as seborrheic dermatitis.
- Available in a shampoo or mousse.
Why do cats and dogs use Bioseb for Dogs and Cats?
- Works as a degreasing cleanser to help remove scales, crusts, and flakes while eliminating excess oil.
- Uses salicylic acid to lift dead skin cells and soften skin.
- Contains Ceramide III to maintain and restore the natural skin barrier.
- Also includes Microsilver to reduce bacteria and yeast on the skin, and the chance for potential infection.
What else should I know about Bioseb for Dogs and Cats?
- For dogs, cats, and horses.
- Safe to use with topical flea products and other topical skin medications.
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Bioseb for Dogs and Cats?
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If contact occurs or skin irritation develops, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue use and immediately consult a veterinarian.
- Do not allow the animal to lick while bathing, to prevent ingestion.
How do you use Bioseb for Dogs and Cats?
- Bioseb Shampoo: Shake well before use. Wet the hair coat with lukewarm water and apply small quantities of the shampoo from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Massage shampoo over pet’s body to ensure good contact with the skin. Allow to remain on hair for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water and repeat. May be used initially 2 to 3 times a week for 4 weeks, then reduce use to once a week, or as directed by your veterinarian.
- Bioseb Mousse: Shake well before use. Brush the hair coat before application. For dogs and cats, dispense the volume of product onto the dry hair coat, based on weight, as indicated in the table below. Thoroughly, but gently, massage into the dry hair coat to allow the product to reach the skin. Repeat as necessary to cover the whole body of the animal. For horses, use focally on areas where application is warranted. Do not rinse off and allow to air dry.
- For dogs and cats: Under 11 lbs: 1 pump per 2 lbs, 12-88 lbs: 1 pump per 4 lbs, Over 89 lbs: 1 pump per 6 lbs
- Dosage may be doubled for long-haired dogs. Use as often as necessary, as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in Bioseb for Dogs and Cats?
- Bioseb Shampoo- Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2%, Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Ethyl Lactate, Fragrance, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Ethylene Glycol Distearate, Ordenone, Polysorbate 80, SDA40B Alcohol, Methocel, Titanium Dioxide & Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, N-Octadecanoylphytosphingosine (Ceramide Ill) and MicroSilver.
- Bioseb Mousse- Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2% Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Ethyl Lactate, Ordenone, Glycerin, Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, SDA40B Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 7, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, N-Octadecanoylphytosphingosine (Ceramide Ill) and MicroSilver
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Bioseb for Dogs and Cats is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Great shampoo for our dogFrom UndisclosedComments about BioSeb Shampoo, 16oz
Best dog shampooFrom UndisclosedComments about BioSeb Shampoo, 16oz
Wonderful productFrom UndisclosedComments about BioSeb
Best Shampoo AvailableFrom UndisclosedComments about BioSeb
great productFrom UndisclosedComments about BioSeb
Highly recommend this product.From undisclosedComments about BioSeb
Have been buying for some time, will continue to do soFrom undisclosedComments about BioSeb
I will buy this product againFrom undisclosedComments about BioSeb
Good productFrom Knoxville, TennesseeComments about BioSeb
Q & A
Why is this item rarely in stock. It is a fabulous product and has really helped my dog, but I have trouble finding it?
Will this work for calcinosis cutis due to medication use??
BioSeb is an antiseptic shampoo used to help normalize keratinization, reduce scale formation, and manage seborrhea. The manufacturer does not mention calcinosis cutis as an indication for use. Please consult your veterinarian regarding proper product selection to ensure the best possible outcome for your dog or cat.Verified Answer
Within a couple days after bathing my dogs coat looks greasy?
This product contains ingredients to help reduce excessiveness oiliness or greasiness of your dog's coat. Please contact your veterinarian regarding how frequent this shampoo can be used in your dog.Verified Answer