Bone and Joint
What is Vet Classics Bone & Joint for Dogs?
- Vet Classics Bone & Joint provides joint maintenance for younger dogs, those recovering from orthopedic surgery, and dogs at risk of developing joint problems.
Why do cats and dogs use Vet Classics Bone & Joint for Dogs?
- It contains a blend of natural herbs and chondroitins to help control inflammation, support cartilage tissues, and replenish synovial joint fluid.
What else should I know about Vet Classics Bone & Joint for Dogs?
- Chewable tablets are easy to give.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Vet Classics Bone & Joint for Dogs?
- Please consult with your veterinarain before starting any new supplement.
How do you use Vet Classics Bone & Joint for Dogs?
- Up to 25 lbs. – ½ Tablet Twice Daily
- 26 to 50 lbs. – 1 Tablet Twice Daily
- 51 to 75 lbs. – 1 ½ Tablets Twice Daily
- 76 to 100 lbs. – 2 Tablets Twice Daily
- Over 100 lbs. – 3 Tablets Twice Daily
What is in Vet Classics Bone & Joint for Dogs?
- Bone & Joint is made with green lipped mussel, sea cucumber, manganese, Vitamin C, and B complex. Tasty, chewable, chicken liver flavored tablets.
- Green Lipped Mussel 263 mg, Sea Cucumber 158 mg, Vitamin C 158 mg, Polygonum 105 mg, Angelica sinensis 53 mg, Angelica pubescentis 26 mg, Rehmannia 26 mg, Alfalfa Powder 26 mg, Manganese 11 mg, Brewer’s Yeast (B complex) 11 mg, Dicalcium Phosphate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Vet Classics Bone & Joint for Dogs is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.