What is Bladder Support for Dogs by VetClassics?
- Bladder Support is a supplement for dogs that helps maintain and support normal urinary tract function.
- Bladder Support also promotes normal bladder control.
What else should I know about Bladder Support?
- It may take 60 tp 90 days to see best results.
- Bladder Support Chewable Tablets have time release action.
What problems could my dog have with Bladder Support?
- Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Do not use in cats.
- Not to be used with diarrhea.
- May have hypoglycemic effects.
- Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed.
- Use the chewable tablets with caution with kidney problems and animals on steroids.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
How do you use Bladder Support?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
Bladder Support Chewable Tablets
- Dogs up to 50 lbs, 1/2 tablet twice daily. Dogs 51 to 75 lbs, 1 tablet twice daily. Dogs over 75 lbs, 1 and 1/2 tablets twice daily.
Bladder Support Soft Chews
- Dogs up to 50 lbs, 1/2 chew twice daily. Dogs 51 to 75 lbs, 1 chew twice daily. Dogs over 75 lbs, 1 and 1/2 chews twice daily.
What is in Bladder Support?
- Active ingredients per 3 gram tablet: Pumpkin Seed 125 mg, Rehmannia 125 mg, Wild Yam Root 125 mg, Oregon Grape Root 25 mg, Angelica sinensis 25 mg, Marshmallow Root 25 mg, Cranberry Extract 25 mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 25 mg, Licorice 25 mg, Alfalfa 36 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Beta Carotene, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Silica Aerogel, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Oil, Whey.
Bladder Support Soft Chews
- Active ingredients per soft chew: Pumpkin Seed 125 mg, Rehmannia 125 mg, Wild Yam Root 125 mg, Oregon Grape Root 25 mg, Dang Gui Shen (Angelica sinensis) 25 mg, Marshmallow Root 25 mg, Cranberry Extract 25 mg, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) 25 mg, Licorice 25 mg, Alfalfa 25 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Brewers Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Glycerin, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavoring, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, Water.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Bladder Support is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Bladder Support?
- Dogs may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Bladder Support?
- Bladder Support is made by the manufacturer VetClassics.
Great product.From UndisclosedComments about Vet Classics Bladder Support
I will be purchasing againFrom UndisclosedComments about Vet Classics Bladder Support
This has definitely helped!From Sarasota, FL, USAComments about Vet Classics Bladder Support
Q & A
Can this product, Vetclassics Badder support cause a dog to vomit?
The manufacturer does not list vomiting as a common adverse event. Please talk to your veterinarian about any further questions or concerns regarding the use of this product in your dog.Verified Answer
How do these ingredients help with incontintenance.I don't understand.I have a 77 lb 12 yr old lab and the vet have this to her because she leaks.?
The Vet Classics Bladder Support is a nutritional supplement designed to support bladder health and function, urinary control, and incontinence. It contains a variety of natural ingredients including cranberry extract, pumpkin seed, wild yam root, marshmallow root, grape root, vitamin C, licorice, and alfalfa. According to the manufacturer, these ingredients may help urinary and bladder problems including incontinence. Please consult with your veterinarian to determine if this product best suits your pets needs. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer