True-Dose Liquid Supplements for Pets - Accurate Dosing Every Time
True-Dose is an innovative new line of liquid pet supplements made with high-quality, natural ingredients to bring a new level of excellence to the pet community. Quality, accuracy, and efficacy are the pillars of True-Dose. Human-grade ingredients along with an easy means of administration lead to visible results to improve the health of your pets. True-Dose provides this higher quality at a lower cost-per-day than tablets or chewables. The key elements that set True-Dose ahead of the other offerings in this category include:
- True-Dose products are made in American in human pharmaceutical facilities and are held to FDA standards, the same as human pharmaceuticals.
- True-Dose is dispensed through a metered-dose pump, guaranteeing that dosing is accurate and convenient.
- As opposed to other forms of supplements, the liquid formula is easily and quickly absorbed into the pet’s system to ensure efficacy and results.
- True-dose eliminates the challenges associated with struggling to get your dog or cat to take a tablet every day.
- Easy to use by pumping on pets’ food and palatability studies prove that it tastes great and pets will gladly consume it every day.
joint liquid for cats TruCareFrom Summerville, SC, USAComments about True-Dose
Q & A
can true dose calming consume on dog every day? what effect if overdoses??
We're sorry, but we no longer carry the True-Dose brand. Please contact the product's distributor ZenPet for product information.Community Answer
What are the ingredients of the natural and artificial flavorings used in this product??
True-Dose is now using an all natural chicken flavoring! There is absolutely no chicken content so no need to worry about any food allergies! The flavoring is a propriety blend from our flavoring partners that our pharmaceutical manufacturing facility uses. They do not share the exact blend so no one else can replicate it, however we can assure you your pets will love it! It is totally safe and natural!Community Answer