Starting At $36.45
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is TRP-Tri-COX?
- Keeping your dog’s joints and muscles healthy and comfortable is as easy as giving her a treat!
- Try TriCOX Soft Chews, a tasty nutritional supplement featuring a comprehensive formulation that reduces inflammation, builds cartilage, and keeps joints supple..
Why is TRP-Tri-COX given to dogs?
- Recommended to support healthy joint function in dogs.
- Helps ease joint stiffness due to normal daily exercise and activity.
- The unique blend of ingredients in TRP-Tri-COX®, including the patented UC-II®, helps maintain normal inflammatory and immune response in the joint.
- TRP-Tri-COX also provides the cartilage building blocks, antioxidants and muscle support to help maintain a healthy joint function.
- For additional anti-inflammatory benefits, TriCOX also contains Boswellia extract.
What else should I know about TRP-Tri-COX?
- Product available in 60 soft chews, 120 mini soft chews, and 120 regular soft chews.
- Store at controlled room temperature.
What problems could my dog have with TRP-Tri-COX?
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- For use in dogs only.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
How do you use TRP-Tri-COX?
TRP-Tri-COX Regular Chews
- Dosage should be doubled during the initial period of 4 to 6 weeks.
- For dogs 5 to 15 lbs: one half (1/2) chew every other day.
- For dogs 15.1 to 30 lbs: one half (1/2) chew daily.
- For dogs 30.1 lbs to 60 lbs: 1 chew daily.
- For dogs 60.1 lbs and over: 2 chews daily.
TRP-Tri-COX Mini Chews
- Dosage should be doubled during the initial period of 4 to 6 weeks. Best when taken on a full stomach.
- For dogs 5 to 10 lbs: one half (1/2) chew per day.
- For dogs 10.1 to 20 lbs: 1 chew per day.
- For dogs 20.1 to 30 lbs: 2 chews per day.
- For dogs 30.1 lbs and over: 2 chews + 1 additional chew for every 10 lbs. Example: if your dog weighs 50 lbs, you would give 4 chews daily (2 chew base + 2 chews for an additional 20 lbs).
What is in TRP-Tri-COX?
TRP-Tri-COX Regular Chews
- Active Ingredients per 7.2 g soft chew: Glucosamine (shellfish) 450 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 400 mg, Creatinine Monohydrate 250 mg, Bromelain 75 mg, Boswellia Serrata Extract 20 mg, UC-II Standardized Cartilage 10 mg, Total Collagen 2.5 mg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 9 mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 6 mg, Astaxanthin 2% 3 mg.
- Inactive Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Corn Starch, Dried Chicken Liver, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Soybean Oil and Wheat Flour.
TRP-Tri-COX Mini Chews
- Active Ingredient per 2.5 g soft chew: Glucosamine (shellfish) 160 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 140 mg, Creatinine Monohydrate 90 mg, Bromelain 27 mg, Boswellia Serrata Extract 7 mg, UC-II Standardized Cartilage 3.5 mg, Total Collagen 0.87 mg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 3 mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 2 mg, Astaxanthin 2% 1 mg.
- Inactive Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Corn Starch, Dried Chicken Liver, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Soybean Oil, Wheat Flour.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- TRP-Tri-COX is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the TRP-Tri-COX?
- Dogs may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes TRP-Tri-COX?
- TRP-Tri-COX is made by the manufacturer Ceva Animal Health.
13 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
13 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
This med helps her be more activeFrom UndisclosedComments about TRP-Tri-COX 120 Soft ChewsHelps my 6 y.o. golden after 2 leg surgeries.
Great supplement for my chiFrom UndisclosedComments about TRP-Tri-COX 60 Soft ChewsI've purchased the same product from other places and when I checked thus brand I took a chance! My chi loves the taste and I noticed right away she was back to running around , im gonna be purchasing alot more items here. Thank you
Great Product...Definitely RecommendFrom UndisclosedComments about TRP-Tri-COXThis is my second time using VetRxDirect. I chose them because our local vet stopping carrying TRP-Tri-COX. They provide quality service and fast shipping. Since our dog is 13, I did not want to switch her supplements. Cocoa takes half a TRP-Tri-COX chewable twice a day. They're soft and easy to administer. They help keep her going strong! #sweepstakes
Great ProductFrom UndisclosedComments about TRP-Tri-COXThis is a great product. I have a 12 year old English Bulldog and she is doing great and seems to have improved since starting it
Great Product...From UndisclosedComments about TRP-Tri-COXOur local vet stopped carrying TRP-Tri-COX. Since our dog is older and has been using this product for years, we didn't want to switch. I found out that VetRxDirect sold the same product and decided to order it. It was my first time using the company and everything went great. The order arrived on time, plus free shipping. I will definitely use them again in the future.
Yes been using it for years. Very good product.From UndisclosedComments about TRP-Tri-COXHi my name is Jefferson as you can see even though I'm 9 I'm in very good shape and am told I'm beautiful ! I can't take full credit for my agility without the help from my parents who listened to my Vet and started giving me TRP-TRI-COX about 6 years ago and I never miss a day without it, my Mom says Jefferson it's time for your treat and I come running ! I walk twice a day with a clip in my step and people think I'm much younger than my age. My best girlfriend is only 2 and the age difference is not noticeable, my patents told her Mom to get them for her too. Time to go I've got toys to play with ! Sent from my iPad
I would buy this product again and againFrom undisclosedComments about TRP-Tri-COXI give my Yorkie (12lbs.), half a chew. He loves them!!!! I'm so glad because he is VERY picky!
Great product!From undisclosedComments about TRP-Tri-COXOur pup loves these!! We kind of use them as a treat and make her sit or shake for them. We will be back to order again, that is for sure!
YES!From undisclosedComments about TRP-Tri-COXGreat product at a great price. Fast delivery is a bonus.
TriCox for JointsFrom SeattleComments about TRP-Tri-COXMy 110 pound mixed breed female has harmed her ACL in her right knee, and as a result; she limps and has a lot of pain. Along with daily massages and the TriCox we have been able to ease some of that discomfort and reduce the inflammation. Plus she thinks she's getting a treat.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 10
Q & A
My vet has recommended this for my Yorker, he weighs 10 lbs. how much should he be taking daily. I purchased the large size?
According to the manufacturer’s product label, dogs weighing 5-15 lbs should be given 1/2 chew every other day. Dosage should be doubled during the initial period of 4 to 6 weeks. Please consult with your veterinarian to determine if the manufacturer’s directions are appropriate for your dog’s needs.Verified Answer
There is only a date of manufacture on the product. How do I know when this will expire??
The expiration date is two years after the manufacture date.Verified Answer
Hi, are there side affects to this? It says veterinary use only and not meant for long term usage. I have been given dog glucosomine but it doesn't do any good for my dogs arthritis and limping. Is this a safe supplement to give everyday??
Side effects with TriCox are minimal and it can be used safely as long as your dog is not pregnant, has no clotting disorders, is not being treated with anticoagulants, does not have diabetes (or any other disorder causing hyperglycemia), has no a history of urinary tract stones, and does not have an allergy to shellfish. This contains glucosamine and can be used to replace your current supplement, but please consult your veterinarian before starting TriCox. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
is this product for allergys.?
Brittany, This product is given to support joint and muscle health in dogs. It does not state that it aids in relief of allergies. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
My 12 year old lab had 1/3 of her liver removed 2 years ago due to a benign abscess. I am very protective of her liver. She has been taking the Synovial Flex Chews but she needs something stronger. The vet recmded TriCox. Is this safe for her liver??
If the dog has liver impairment, many of the ingredients in TriCox have not been evaluated for use in liver impaired pets. If the remaining ⅔ of the liver is functioning properly this product should be safe to use. We recommend asking your vet what the appropriate dose should be and to follow up with your veterinarian once your pet has started the Tricox. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
On the 120ct soft chew tub for $57, are these large chews or the mini chews??
It looks like the 120 count large soft chews are $57 and the 120 mini chews are $29.99. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
My 1/12 yr old Bloodhound is on tricox & probably will b for the rest of his life because he had ununited anconeal process surgery in June 2013, is there anything else out there that has the same ingredients in it but cheaper price I can give him??
Sherry, The active ingredients in TriCOX are: Glucosamine 450mg MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 400mg Creatine 250mg Bromelain 75mg Boswellia Serrata Extract 20mg UC-II 10mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 9mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 6mg Astaxanthin 3mg There are many joint supplements for dogs with many varying ingredients, and your dog's veterinarian will be able to best say what ingredients are important in your dog's specific case, which will allow you to choose the supplement that makes the most sense for your dog and financially. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 7