Tri-Heart Plus Chewable Tablets for Dogs Rx
Tri-Heart Plus Chewable Tablets for Dogs
Give your pup triple protection from dangerous heartworm and intestinal worm infections with economical Tri-Heart Plus. Tri-Heart Plus is an alternative to Heartgard Plus and Iverhart Plus.
- Combines preventive heartworm medicine with an intestinal de-wormer
- Effectively kills the immature form of heartworm
- Treats and prevents roundworms and hookworms
- Tasty chewable tablet makes for easy monthly dosing
Tri-Heart Plus is the generic alternative to Heartgard Plus. It works just as effectively, killing immature heartworm and intestinal worms including hookworms and roundworms. This medication features the same active ingredients as brand name heartworm drugs: Ivermectin and Pyrantel pamoate.
Dogs love the flavored chewable Tri-Heart Plus tablets so dosing is easy. Just give your dog a tablet at the same time each month for ongoing protection. Owners love Tri-Heart Plus because this generic medication saves them money!
What you should know about Tri-Heart Plus:
- Safe for dogs 6 weeks and older
- Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your dog more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
Tri-Heart Plus is sold as a prescription drug in a maximum of a 12 month supply per pet per order per year. Most veterinarians require and the American Heartworm Society recommends an annual heartworm test before prescribing Tri-Heart Plus heartworm preventative for your pet. Talk with your pet's veterinarian for more information and to find the best flea and tick preventative to complement Tri-Heart Plus.