Temaril-P (trimeprazine with prednisoLONE) Rx
Prescription Temaril-P relieves coughing in dogs due to throat irritation, “kennel cough”, infection, or allergic bronchitis. The formula also contains an effective anti-itch medication.
- Treats coughs including “kennel cough”
- Relieves itching due to eczema, otitis, dermatitis, allergies, and pruritus
- Sold by the tablet
Temaril-P contains two ingredients. Trimeprazine, an antihistamine, reduces coughing and itching. The second active ingredient, prednisolone, is a corticosteroid that reduces allergic reactions and inflammation. When combined into prescription Temaril-P, they provide fast-acting, effective relief for dogs suffering from a coughs and itching due to a variety of causes.
What you should know about Temaril-P:
- Talk to your veterinarian before using this product.
- Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your dog more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
For additional information about Temaril-P, click the “More Information” and “Package Insert” tabs above.