S.O.D. and Boswellia
Starting At $21.99
S.O.D. and Boswellia
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is S.O.D. & Boswellia?
- S.O.D. & Boswellia is a joint, cartilage, and tissue support supplement for dogs and cats.
Why is S.O.D. & Boswellia given to cats and dogs?
- S.O.D. & Boswellia is given to dogs and cats to help maintain and support healthy cartilage, tissues, and joints.
What else should I know about S.O.D. & Boswellia?
- Veterinarian formulated and recommended for use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks.
- Supports healthy hip and joint function.
- Helps to alleviate aches and discomfort associated with daily exercise.
What problems could my dog or cat have with S.O.D. & Boswellia?
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not yet been proven.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
How do you use S.O.D. & Boswellia?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
First 3 weeks of use
- Up to 20 lbs: 2 tablet daily.
- 21-79 lbs: 4 tablets daily.
- 80 lbs or more: 6 tablets daily.
Maintenance (after 3 weeks of use)
- Up to 20 lbs: 1 tablet daily.
- 21-79 lbs: 2 tablets daily.
- 80 lbs or more: 3 tablets daily.
What is in S.O.D. & Boswellia?
- Active Ingredients per 500 mg tablet: S.O.D. (Superoxide Dismutase of porcine source) 1200 IU, Boswellia serrata 150 mg.
- Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Oil.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- S.O.D. & Boswellia is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the S.O.D. & Boswellia?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes S.O.D. & Boswellia?
- S.O.D. & Boswellia is made by the manufacturer Vet Classics.
4 total reviews
Rated 4.75 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
3 5 star reviews
1 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
I will definitely be purchasing this again!From UndisclosedComments about S.O.D. and BoswelliaI honestly believe this is the reason my Labrador retrievers partial CCL tear is healing. I would definitely recommend, and I have, to anyone who's dog is dealing with this type of injury.
Ok so farFrom UndisclosedComments about S.O.D. and BoswelliaWill wait and see what effect this has on the dog. Too early to judge now. Your immediate shipment is greatly appreciated.
I will buy it againFrom undisclosedComments about S.O.D. and BoswelliaI think it helps my dogs with arthritis
Anti-inflammatoryFrom Banner ElkComments about S.O.D. and BoswelliaThis is a much better way to reduce inflammation in dogs and much better than using prescription mess which have awful side effects.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 4
Q & A
What dosage do I give my dog??
According to the manufacturer’s product label these are the following Directions For Use: (Maintenance) Up to 20 lbs 1 Tablet Daily; 21 to 79 lbs 2 Tablets Daily; Over 79 lbs 3 Tablets Daily. Double the daily amount for the first three weeks.Verified Answer
What are all ingredients of this product and the amount. Where does the SOD come from? Thank you?
The active ingredients in S.O.D. and Boswellia are: S. O. D. (superoxide dismutase porcine source)- 1200 I.U. and Boswellia Serrata- 150mg. The inactive ingredients of this product are: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, and Vegetable Oil. The manufacturer does not provide the amount of inactive ingredient used, only the active ingredients amount.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 2