Starting At $15.99
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Safety Zone Calming Spray?
- Safety Zone Calming Spray is a natural spray for the environment surrounding stressed cats and dogs.
- Suggested uses for the spray include cars, crates, cages, new environments, dog houses, and pet beds.
Why is Safety Zone Calming Spray given to cats and dogs?
- It may calm dogs and cats during stressful times including fireworks, traveling, veterinarian appointments, and grooming.
- The simulated canine and feline pheromones may help provide a sense of safety and well being.
- Your pet will find comfort in the light fresh fragrance.
What else should I know about Safety Zone Calming Spray?
- Safety Zone comes in two different formulations, one for cats and one for dogs.
- Safety Zone is safe to be used around pets 3 months (12 weeks) and older.
- Keep in dry, cool place.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Safety Zone Calming Spray?
- Possible side effects, drug and food interactions, precautions.
- Do not spray directly on your pet.
- Safety Zone Calming Spray is not to be taken internally. If accidentally sprayed in eyes, rinse with clear water.
How do you use Safety Zone Calming Spray?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Spray Safety Zone once daily into the area to be occupied such as enclosure, room, crate or car 5 minutes prior to pet entering.
- Do not spray directly on floor surface. Wipe excess liquid that may accumulate in enclosure area after spraying, prior to pet entering.
- Before using on fabric (carpet or upholstery), test small inconspicuous area.
What is in Safety Zone Calming Spray?
- Safety Zone Calming Spray for Dogs: Valerian Root Extract, Chamomile Extract, Rosemary Oil, Clove Oil.
- Safety Zone Calming Spray for Cats: Active ingredients - Special Proprietary Blend of Fragrance, Extracts (Simulated Feline Pheromones), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (1.8%), Rosemary Oil (0.8%), Thyme (0.8%); Inert Ingredients - Purified Water.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Safety Zone Calming Spray is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Safety Zone Calming Spray?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Safety Zone Calming Spray?
- Safety Zone Calming Spray is made by the manufacturer Vet Classics.
2 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
2 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Helped with moving anxiety!From UndisclosedComments about Safety Zone Feline, 8oz sprayHelps my baby Calcifer!! He was much calmer in the car after I sprayed this.
I will definitely buy this product again!From UndisclosedComments about Safety ZoneI specifically purchased this to help get my dogs get through New Years fireworks and I must say that it worked! I put it on their bedding and a towel before midnight and they practically slept through everything. Before that as an experiment, I used it in my car and the dogs sat quietly in the back seat as I did a late gift driveby and chatted with a friend. This was highly unusual and I am sold!
Displaying Reviews 1 - 2