What are the Bayer Relief Products?
- Relief is a line of topical products that include a shampoo, crème rinse, and spray.
Why is Bayer Relief used for Dogs and Cats?
- Relief products are indicated for the cleaning of the coat and temporary relief from itching, flaking, and irritation.
- All of the products in the line contain 1% pramoxine, which is a topical anesthetic.
- Relief shampoo is a soap-free cleanser.
- Relief products contain the soothing benefits of pramoxine and colloidal oatmeal.
- It contains Omega-6 fatty acids for the nourishment of the skin.
What else should I know about the Bayer Relief Products?
- Store at room temperature and prevent from freezing.
What problems could by dog or cat have with Relief?
- The Relief line of products should only be used under veterinarian approval, and only as needed.
How do I use Relief?
- Spray: Shake well before use. Spray directly onto the affected areas. If necessary, part hair coat so that Relief Spray makes direct contact with the skin. Rub in well.
- Shampoo: Shake well before use. Wet coat thoroughly. Apply sufficient Relief Shampoo to lather well into the hair coat. Contact with the skin is important. When the entire coat is treated, allow lather to remain for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water. May be used as often as necessary or as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in Relief?
- Key ingredients: Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%, Omega-6 fatty acids, and colloidal oatmeal.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Relief is a brand name. You will receive the exact product that you request.