What are Relief Shampoo and Relief Spray for Dogs and Cats by Bayer?
- Relief is a line of topical products that include a shampoo and spray.
- Relief products contain the soothing benefits of pramoxine and colloidal oatmeal to help relieve skin irritation temporarily.
- Relief also contains a topical anestheic and a supplement for nourishment of the skin.
Why is Relief used on cats and dogs?
- Relief products are indicated for the cleaning of the coat and temporary relief from itching, flaking, and irritation.
What else should I know about Relief?
- Relief shampoo is a soap-free cleanser.
- Relief spray can be used for temporary relief of itching between cleansings.
- Store at room temperature and prevent from freezing.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Relief?
- If redness or irritation persists or increases, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- For topical use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
How do you use Relief?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Shake well before use.
- Shake well. Wet coat thoroughly. Apply sufficient shampoo to lather well into the hair coat. Contact with the skin is important. When the entire coat is treated, allow lather to remain for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water. May be used as often as necessary or as directed by your veterinarian.
- Shake well. Spray directly onto the affected areas. If necessary, part hair coat so that Relief Spray makes direct contact with the skin. Rub in well. May be used daily or as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in Relief?
- Key ingredients in both Relief Shampoo and Relief Spray: Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids, Colloidal Oatmeal.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Relief is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Relief?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Relief?
- Relief is made by the manufacturer Bayer.
Helps so much with itchingFrom UndisclosedComments about Relief Spray, 8oz
MY DOG NEEDS THIS PRODUCTFrom 78645Comments about Relief