What are Quellin Carprofen Soft Chewables for Dogs?
- Carprofen is a prescription non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine that relieves stiff, aching joints in dogs.
Why do dogs use Quellin Caprofen Soft Chewables?
- Prescription Carprofen is a safe, effective medication for relieving pain and inflammation in dogs.
- This non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine is designed to reduce swelling and pain as a result of arthritis, surgery, or joint problems.
- Treating your dog with Carprofen can help him get back to a better quality of life.
What else should I know about Quellin Caprofen Soft Chewables?
- Reduces pain and inflammation due to arthritis and joint problems.
- Relives pain and swelling due to surgery.
- Scored caplets for easy administration.
- Soft Chewables make dosing your dog easier.
What problems could my dog have with Quellin Caprofen Soft Chewables?
- Most dogs tolerate carprofen well, but some dogs develop stomach ulcers, kidney problems, and liver problems. Your veterinarian will test your dog's blood regularly to check for these side effects.
- Contact your veterinarian if you notice side effects such as increased appetite, decreased appetite, vomiting, changes in bowel movements, changes in behavior or activity level, incoordination, weakness, seizures, aggression, changes in drinking, changes in urination, or jaudice.
How do you use Quellin Caprofen Soft Chewables?
- Carprofen Soft Chewables may be given with or without food. Giving carprofen with food may reduce stomach upset.
What is in Quellin Caprofen Soft Chewables?
- Carprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug that reduces swelling and pain.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Quellin is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Quellin Caprofen Soft Chewables?
- Dogs may use Quellin Caprofen Soft Chewables for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
UnsatisfiedFrom undisclosedComments about quellin (carprofen)
I would recommend this product.From Columbia, SCComments about quellin (carprofen)
Easy to AdministerFrom Columbia, SC, USAComments about quellin (carprofen)
quellin carpophen chewablesFrom Pennsylvania, USAComments about quellin (carprofen)
quellinFrom Idaho, USAComments about quellin (carprofen)
Taken like a treat!From Central IllinoisComments about quellin (carprofen)
Q & A
Dosage for a 10 lb dog?
As quellin is a prescription drug, please consult your pet's veterinarian regarding the appropriate dose for your dog.Verified Answer
Carprofen, 100 mg tablets. Go I need a script from my vet and is there one flavor only for this chewable tablet? Thanks.?
Quellin is a meat flavored chew that requires a prescription from your veterinarian. It only comes in one flavor.Verified Answer