ProMotion Plus Omegas
Medium and Large Dogs, 90 Soft Chews
Starting At $53.37
ProMotion Plus Omegas
In StockFree shipping when you buy 2 or with a $59 order
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What are ProMotion Plus Omegas Soft Chews for Dogs?
- Promotion Plus Omegas Soft Chews are a joint supplement.
- Promotion Plus Omegas supports join health with a blend of glucosamine, collagen, fatty acids, vitamin C, Leucoselect Bioflavonol, Cysteine, Manganese, and Zinc.
- Together, these ingredients may be helpful for dogs with joint disease such as arthritis.
Why is ProMotion Plus Omegas given to dogs?
- ProMotion Plus Omegas gives nutritional support for healthy joint function.
- The patented ProMotion formula includes glucosamine HCl, bioflavanol, and hydrolyzed collagen plus other beneficial nutrients.
- ProMotion Plus Omegas also includes omega-3 fatty acids for even more support.
What else should I know about ProMotion Plus Omegas?
- Tasty flavored soft chews.
- Store in a dry place.
What problems could my dog have with ProMotion Plus Omegas?
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- As this product is a nutritional supplement, significant response may not be noticeable for up to 3 to 4 weeks. Response depends on each animal.
How do you use ProMotion Plus Omegas?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Maintenance usage: Dogs 26 to 50 lbs, 1 chew daily. Dogs 51 to 80 lbs, 2 chews daily. Dogs over 80 lbs, 3 chews daily.
- Initial usage: Double the maintenance usage for the first 5 days.
What is in ProMotion Plus Omegas?
- Guaranteed analysis per soft chew: Manganese 10 mg, Zinc 2 mg, Ascorbic Acid 25 mg, Cysteine 25 mg, Bioflavanol 25 mg, Essential Fatty Acids 300 mg, Hydrolyzed Collagen 200 mg, Glucosamine HCl 99% 700 mg.
- Ingredients: Fish Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Glucosamine HCl, Gelatin By-products (source of Hydrolyzed Collagen, non-Bovine origin), DHA Omega-3 Powder, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Ascorbic Acid, Grape Seed Extract (source of Bioflavanol), Cysteine, Magnesium Stearate, Pork Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Sucrose.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- ProMotion Plus Omegas is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the ProMotion Plus Omegas?
- Dogs may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes ProMotion Plus Omegas?
- ProMotion Plus Omegas is made by the manufacturer Animal Health Options (AHO).
2 total reviews
Rated 3.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
1 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
1 1 star reviews
I will continue to by from VetRX Direct as long as I'm blessFrom UndisclosedComments about ProMotion Plus OmegasThis product was referred to me by a very knowledgeable and experienced veterinarian surgeon. She said that she was given samples to give away and that everyone she gave it to said it made their older dogs more energetic and helped their arthritis and stiffness. Boy was she right. Our two dash hounds are 10 and 11 years old and slowing down. This ProMotion Plus Omegas made a difference in as little as two weeks. I paid half again as much for my first order until I discovered VetRX Direct. I paid less and it only took a couple business days from VetRX and my original order from an online provider took 2-3 weeks.
Don't waste your money.From undisclosedComments about ProMotion Plus OmegasWaste of money. Dogs won't eat these. Would only refund if the product was unopened. Well how would I know my dogs would not eat these if it was unopened? If you do return something they charge a 10% fee. Will never order from this website again. Customer service sucks. I was told to throw out the product or donate it. My vet is checking these for a recall. She also said they smelled sour to her. That would account for dogs not eating them.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 2
Q & A
How does this compare to the Somega 7 I have ordered in the past??
ProMotion Plus Omegas is similar to Somega 7. Both products contain vital amino acids provided by fish oil, as well as antioxidant ingredients and vitamin E. Please contact your veterinarian to ensure this is a beneficial supplement for your dog.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1