What are PetVisionPro Eye Drops for Cats and Dogs?
- PetVisionPro Eye Drops are a nutraceutical eye drop used for alleviaitng cataracts and dry eye syndrome.
- PetVisionPro has a patented formulation of amino acids and antioxidants in a preserved sterile solution that works to dissolve glycated proteins.
- PetVisionPro provides relief of eye irritation and dryness in pet eyes by reducing lens opacity and improving eye health.
Why is PetVisionPro used for cats and dogs?
- PetVisionPro Eye Drops help reduce cloudiness in the eye, improve lens clarity, and enhace eye lubrication.
- PetVisionPro helps maintain eye health.
- It helps remove the damaged proteins in the eye lens and promotes the development of new proteins in the eye lens.
What else should I know about PetVisionPro?
- PetVisionPro improves the cosmetic appearance of the eye.
- PetVisionPro is easy to administer.
- It contains no NAC (N-acetyl-Carnosine).
- This product can be stored at room temperature. To obtain the maximum shelf life of the ingredients, the product can be stored in the refrigerator, but do not freeze.
What problems could my dog or cat have with PetVisionPro?
- Do not use past the expiration date.
- Discard the dispenser and any contents within 40 days after opening.
How do you use PetVisionPro?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Pet owners are advised to revisit their veterinarian after 36 days of treatment.
- Treatment can be given for up to 180 days as needed.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Apply 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) 2 to 3 times a day for a minumum of 30 days.
- To apply, lean your pet's head back so that it is looking upward. Apply a single drop and close the eyelid with your hand. Do not allow the eye to blink or reopen for 10 seconds to ensure that the eye is thoroughly exposed to the liquid. Repeat this procedure for each eye as directed.
What is in PetVisionPro?
- Ingredients: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium (lubricant 0.5%), Sterile Water (Ophthalmic Grade Isotonic Solution pH 6.8 to 7.2), Proprietary blend of Amino Acids, Benzalkonium Cl (Preservatives 0.01%).
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- PetVisionPro is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat or dog to finish all of the PetVisionPro?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes PetVisionPro?
- PetVisionPro is made by the manufacturer ADER Enterprises, Inc.
Cloudy eyesFrom UndisclosedComments about PetVisionPro 8mL Tube
Great for mild cloudiness of eyes- takes about 6 weeksFrom VirginiaComments about PetVisionPro
Q & A
How long will a vial last typically??
Each package comes with 2 vials of PetVisionPro which each contain 4 mL. The number of drops contained in each vial can vary based on a number of factors such as the angle in which the drop is dispensed and the viscosity of the solution. It is generally accepted that an ophthalmic solution contains approximately 20 drops per milliliter. How long each vial will last is determined by the number of drops used per day. The manufacturer recommends discarding vials within 40 days after opening. If you have any additional questions please contact your veterinarian.Verified Answer