What is PetPrevea Advanced for Dogs?
PetPrevea Advanced is a monthly topical treatment and preventative for dogs that kills ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies, and lice.
Why is PetPrevea Advanced used for Dogs?
- PetPrevea Advanced repels and kills ticks including Deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, American dog ticks that may transmit Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Brown dog ticks that may transmit Ehrlichiosis, and Lone Star ticks that may transmit Ehrlichiosis for up to four weeks.
- Pet Prevea Advanced repels and kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks and prevents blood feeding.
- It repels annoying biting flies.
- It kills biting lice and controls chewing lice infestations.
- It repels and kills all life stages of fleas.
- PetPrevea™ Advanced for Dogs kills existing fleas on dogs within 12 hours. Reinfesting fleas are killed within 2 hours with protection against further flea infestation lasting at least four (4) weeks.
- Treatment with PetPrevea Advanced For Dogs rapidly kills fleas and may reduce the incidence of Flea Allergic Dermatitis (FAD).
What else should I know about PetPrevea Advanced?
- Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours.
- Do not allow adults, children, or pets to touch treated area until dry.
- Do not bathe or allow dog to swim for 24 hours after application.
- Keep treated dog off furniture until the treated area is dry.
- PetPrevea™ Advanced for Dogs is waterproof and remains effective following a shampoo, swimming or after exposure to rain or sunlight.
What problems could my dog have with PetPrevea Advanced?
- Monitor your dog after application. Side effects may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported.
- Do not allow your dog to ingest this product.
- Do not get this product in your dog’s eyes.
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product and follow their specific recommendations for use.
How do you use PetPrevea Advanced?
- Do not apply more than one application per treatment per dog.
- Do not use on cats.
- Do not use on dogs under 7 weeks of age or weighing less than the minimum weight shown on the carton and the tube.
How to Open
Remove inner tray from carton. Firmly grasp one tube and pull away from tray. Hold tube firmly in one hand. With the other hand, push down firmly on the cap and turn counter clockwise (to the left). Continue twisting cap until it comes off the tube. Turn the cap around and place opposite end of cap back on tube. Twist cap to break seal. Remove cap from tube.
How to Use
Part the hair on the dog’s back between the shoulder blades until skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to apply all contents to the skin. Carefully avoid allowing the product to run off the side of the dog.
What is in PetPrevea Advanced?
- PetPrevea Advanced contains imidacloprid and permethrin, types of insecticides, and pyriproxyfen, an insect growth regulator.
- These active ingredients are used to prevent and control fleas, ticks, lice, mosquitoes, and flies.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
PetPrevea Advanced is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.