What is Ozloo Digestive Health Probiotic for Dogs?
- Ozloo is a probiotic supplement for dogs that helps support a healthy gut and maintains intestinal health and balance.
- Ozloo is a pork-flavored, chewable tablet.
Why is Ozloo Used for Dogs?
- Ozloo may help maintain normal flatulence.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Helps to ensure a healthy skin and shiny coat.
What else should I know about Ozloo?
- Ozloo's Bio-tract technology ensures your dog gets a steady supply of probiotics over a 24 hour period.
- OZLOO also contains Prebiotics which may help maintain and support a healthy gut.
- It contains vitamin D to help sustain strong bones and support growth and development.
What problems could my dog have with Ozloo?
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this supplement for your dog and follow their specific recommendations for use.
How do you use Ozloo?
- Give 1 sphere once per day.
- No Refrigeration is necessary. Store in a cool dry place.
- The expiration dates are clearly labeled on each container.
What is in Ozloo?
- Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose , Fructooligosaccharide, Natural pork flavor, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, Vitamin D3, Dried apple pomace, Dried citrus pulp, Stearic acid, Sodium carbonate.
- Ozloo is non-GMO, dairy free, gluten free, wheat free, and contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude fiber max 50% Moisture, max 4% Vitamin D, min 900 IU/sphere, Total microorganisms, minimum 2 Billion CFU/sphere* (Large Breeds)/ Total microorganisms, minimum 1 Billion CFU/sphere* (Small/ Medium Breeds)(Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei)
- Caloric Content: Large Breeds 0.83 kcal/sphere, Small/ Medium Breeds 2510 kcal/kg
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Ozloo is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
1 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
1 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
What an amazing product! This really helped my pupFrom New JerseyComments about OZLOO Digestive Health Probiotic Supplement for Dogs
Displaying Reviews 1 - 1
Q & A
Can I buy package for large dogs and cut them in half for dogs 11 to 21 pounds??
Cutting the large dose in half would give you the same dose as the small dog formulation. The large dog formulation delivers 2 billion CFUs and the small/medium dog formulation delivers 1 billion CFUs. They are chewable, extended release tablets. This chewable extended release is their patented Bio-tract technology. According to their website it minimizes the loss of probiotics by slowly delivering them gently and progressively over 24 hours. That ensures the dog will get a steady even supply of probiotics over a 24 hour period. However it isn’t recommended to cut in half as they don’t have imprints to cut on. They are small spheres and may be difficult to cut. They also make a small/medium formulation that would be much easier. It is recommended that you talk with your veterinarian before adding any new supplements to your dog's diet.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1