Otomax Ear Drops and Ointment for Dogs
Irritating, aggravating, and painful – ear infections can be all three at once. When your dog needs relief from an acute outer ear infection due to bacteria or yeast, talk to your veterinarian about prescription Otomax. Otomax is a powerful combination of gentamicin sulfate, betamethason valerate, and clotrimazole that relieves inflammation, itching, pain, and fungal activity due to infections. This prescription medication is available in convenient ear drops or as an ointment and in several different sizes.
- Combines anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal treatments in one medication
- Eases pain, inflammation, and itching quickly and effectively
- Available in two forms: ear drops or ointment
What you should know about Otomax for dogs:
- The area should be clean, dry, and free of excess hair before applying this medication.
- Let your veterinarian know if your dog is taking any other medications before starting Otomax.
- Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your dog more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.