Onsior (robenacoxib) Rx
Onsior for Cats
When your cat is in pain you want to give her fast, effective relief. You can with Onsior (robenacoxib), the first non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) created to relieve pain and inflammation in cats. This medicine is particularly useful for cats recovering from surgery or soft tissue injury.
- Effective pain reliever for cats
- Eases pain due to orthopedic surgery and soft tissue damage
- Flavored tablets for easy administration
Prescription Onsior offers safe, effective, convenient pain relief for cats. This anti-inflammatory medication, the first of its kind for cats, does not contain steroids and is well tolerated with minimal side effects. Once a day administration of Onsior for three days is usually effective in relieving your pet’s pain. And the small, flavored tablets make it easy to dose your cat. Your cat should not take Onsior if she is currently taking corticosteriods or other anti-inflammatory medications.
Onsior for Dogs
Prescription Onsior offers pain relief for dogs recovering from surgery or injury. It contains Robenacoxib, a non-narcotic, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that relieves pain and inflammation. It is typically given once daily for three days and comes in flavored tablets, for easier dosing. Onsior is available in 10mg, 20mg, and 40mg strengths and comes in a 3ct blister pack.
What you should know about Onsior:
- Talk to your veterinarian before using this product.
- Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your pet more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.