Oculenis BioHAnce Ocular Repair Gel
Oculenis™ BioHAnce™ Ocular Repair Gel is a prescription ophthalmic formula to support accelerated healing of eye injuries, surgical incisions and common irritations in the eyes of dogs and cats. Oculenis BioHAnce contains a patented hyaluronic acid that has been biologically enhanced to last longer and is uniquely designed for the eye surface of dogs and cats. Hyaluronic acid is a natural lubricant found in the body which encourages healing and hydration of tissues.
- BioHAnce creates a cellular matrix that naturally enhances the animal’s own healing process
- Provides a thin, protective barrier on the surface of the eye
- Hydrates and helps reduce scarring without blurring vision
- Soothes and comforts the eye by reducing friction each time your dog or cat blinks
- Formula is based on naturally occurring substances found in the body
- Free of antibiotics or steroids
- No preservative or synthetic additives that cause pain, irritation, or stinging
- Offers convenience by requiring fewer applications
- Has a consistency that is easy to control without globbing or dripping
- May be used for healing eye injuries such as cuts, scratches, lacerations, abrasions, punctures, or surgical incisions, eyelid trauma, corneal lacerations, perforated cornea, and corneal ulcers
- Looking for Ocunovis BioHAnce Gel Eye Drops?
Oculenis Ingredients: Water, BioHAnce Hyaluronic Acid (0.75%), BioSalts: Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate
Oculenis Directions for Use:
- Place 1 to 2 drops directly onto the injured eye. The natural movement of the eyelid will distribute the gel over the eye surface.
- Oculenis BioHAnce Ocular Repair Gel should be applied a minimum of 2 times daily until eye injury is repaired per veterinarian consultation.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the top of the container to any surface.
- Replace cap securely after using.
Oculenis Storage: Product should be stored at room temperature, not above 85°F. May be stored in the refrigerator. If refrigerated, the product should be allowed to warm to room temperature prior to use. DO NOT FREEZE.
This helped!From UndisclosedComments about Oculenis BioHAnce Ocular Repair Gel
This is a miracle drop!!!From Sunny South FloridaComments about Oculenis BioHAnce Ocular Repair Gel