LickGuard Ointment for Cats and Dogs
LickGuard is an all-natural, unpleasant tasting ointment to discourage licking by the animal. Great for suture lines.
How to use LickGuard:
- Clean and dry area.
- Apply generously where licking needs to be discouraged.
- Reapply as needed.
- A stinging sensation may occur if applied directly to red or open wounds.
- If your dog or cat's condition worsens or does not improve, consult your veterinarian.
- In case of excessive ingestion, contact a health professional immediately.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Store in cool, dry place.
What you should know about LickGuard:
- Active Ingredients per 0.75 oz: A proprietary Blend of Carvacrol, Menthol, Limonene, Carvone, Thymol, Eugenol, Allicin, Cinnamic Aldehyde - 1595 mg.
- Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, Deionized Water, Lanolin, Petrolatum, Potassium Chloride, Sesquiterpenoid, Sodium Chloride, Spearmint Oil.