Laxatone Lubricant for Hairballs in Cats
Hairballs are a fact of life when you have a cat. Laxatone is a gentle but effective lubricant that moves hairballs through your cat’s system quickly. Laxatone is the #1 selling hairball remover, trusted by pet owners worldwide for more than 25 years. Veterinarians recommend Laxatone hairball remedy for cats that are prone to trouble with hairballs. When cats groom themselves, they ingest their fur, which creates hairballs that can clog the intestine and cause vomiting. Laxatone combines petrolatum and mineral oil, two gentle and effective lubricants, to prevent the development of hairballs and to move existing hairballs through your cat’s system quickly and safely.
- Lubricates the digestive tract to eliminate and prevent hairballs
- Tasty gel formula for easy administration
- Two flavors – maple or tuna
What you should know about Laxatone:
- Talk to your veterinarian before using this product.
- Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your cat more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
How to use Laxatone:
- For use in cats only.
- Give orally. Place a small amount on cat's nose or paws to stimulate taste interest.
- Give 1/2 to 1 teaspoonful by mouth for 2 to 3 days. Then give 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoonful 2 to 3 times a week.
- Maple and Tuna Flavored Laxatone Active Ingredients per Teaspoon (6 grams): White Petrolatum USP 1285 mg, Soybean Oil 237 mg (Provides 22 mg Omega 6 Fatty Acids, 6 mg Omega 9 Fatty Acids, 3 mg Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Light Mineral Oil NF 203 mg.
- Maple Flavored Laxatone Inactive Ingredients: Cane Molasses, Corn Syrup, Gelatin By-Products, Malt Syrup, Maple Flavor, Sodium Benzoate, Water.
- Tuna Flavored Laxatone Inactive Ingredients: Cane Molasses, Corn Syrup, Gelatin By-Products, Malt Syrup, Sodium Benzoate, Tuna Flavor, Water.