KetoChlor Medicated Shampoo for Cats and Dogs
Underneath all that beautiful fur and hair, many cats, dogs and horses have sensitive skin. If your pet gets a skin infection such as dermatitis or seborrhea, ask your veterinarian about prescription KetoChlor medicated shampoo. Treat dermatitis, seborrhea, pyoderma and other skin conditions caused by bacteria and yeast infections with medicated KetoChlor shampoo. This easy-lathering shampoo combines chlorhexidine, which is an antiseptic, and ketoconazole, an antifungal, in one, easy-to-use product. KetoChlor not only cleans and treats infections, but also creates a barrier that protects the skin.
- Combines two strong medicines that treat and control fungal and bacterial skin infections
- Easy to lather, easy to rinse, lightly fragranced shampoo
- Effective for cats, dogs, and horses
- Available in two sizes
What you should know about KetoChlor Medicated Shampoo:
- This medication is not effective in treating skin infections due to parasites.
- Do not use KetoChlor on animals with a known sensitivity to chlorhexidine or ketoconazole.
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
- Active ingredients: Chorhexidine Gluconate 2.3% w/w, Ketoconazole 1% w/w.
- Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Oxetal VD92, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Acrylate C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, A00067 Betapur, Dermapur HP 0 P, Fragrance, Lactic Acid, Polyquaternium-7, l-Rhamnose, d-Galactose, d-Mannose, Kathon CG, FD&C Red#4.