Iverhart Max Chewable Tablets for Dogs Rx
Iverhart Max Flavored Chewables
Iverhart Max chewable tablets give your dog the most complete protection from heartworm, hookworm, roundworm, and tapeworm. Just one monthly dose treats, controls, and protects your pet – guaranteed.
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Treats and controls roundworm, hookworm, and tapeworm infections
- Monthly dosing is easy with these tasty chewables
Worm infections in dogs are a common affliction. Heartworm, which is transmitted by mosquitoes and can be difficult to treat, is a particularly dangerous disease. Prescription Iverhart Max gives your dog the most complete protection against these infections. These chewable tablets prevent, treat, and control infection from a range of worms including heartworm, hookworm, roundworm, and tapeworm. Iverhart Max is classified as an anthelminthic (or “dewormer”) that contains: ivermectin which kills the immature form of heartworm; pyrantel pamoate for treating hookworm and roundworm; and praziquantel which kills tapeworms.
What you should know about Iverhart Max:
- Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age and older.
- Most veterinarians require a heartworm test before prescribing this medication.
- Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your dog more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.