InPrime Hip and Joint
What is InPrime Hip and Joint for Dogs?
- InPrime is a revolutionary joint support formula to help with everyday mobility and dogs of all sizes.
- InPrime offers proactive synovial joint support and encourages hip and joint health.
- InPrime contains a unique active ingredient, Epiitalis, a patented biota seed oil that is high in essential fatty acids.
- Epiitalis is known for its pain relief properties and may aid with cartilage repair.
- InPrime also contains powerful, natural antioxidants that may help reduce joint discomfort.
Why do dogs use InPrime?
- InPrime may help reduce joint discomfort, encourage hip and joint health, or provide joint support for dogs after surgery.
What else should I know about InPrime?
- This supplement can be used for dogs of all sizes and is especially helpful for large breeds and working dogs.
- InPrime chews have a delicious flavor enjoyed by dogs.
What problems could my dog have with InPrime?
- Consult your veterinarian before giving this or any other supplement to your companion.
How do you use InPrime?
- Small Dogs 1 to 30 lbs: 1 chew daily.
- Medium Dogs 31 to 60 lbs: 2 chews daily.
- Large Dogs 61 lbs or greater: 3 chews daily.
- For premium support, give double the recommended amount for the first three weeks.
What is in InPrime?
- Active ingredients per 3 gram soft chew: Biota Seed Oil - 6 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Bacon flavor biotin, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, fish oil, glycerin, macrogol, magnesium amino acid chelate, magnesium stearate, molasses (dried), natural antioxidants, pork liver powder, sucrose, vegetable fiber, vegetable oil, vegetable shortening, vegetable starch, vitamin D3.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- InPrime is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog finish all of the InPrime?
- Dogs may use InPrime for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Highly RecommendedFrom UndisclosedComments about InPrime Hip and Joint 60 Soft Chews
Tasty and easy on the stomachFrom UndisclosedComments about InPrime Hip and Joint 60 Soft Chews
We love Inprime!From UndisclosedComments about InPrime Hip and Joint 60 Soft Chews
Too soon to knowFrom UndisclosedComments about InPrime Hip and Joint 60 Soft Chews
Highly recommendFrom UndisclosedComments about InPrime Hip and Joint
Ozzy, the maltipoo, loves them.From UndisclosedComments about InPrime Hip and Joint
Awesome product!From UndisclosedComments about InPrime Hip and Joint
Highly recommendFrom UndisclosedComments about InPrime Hip and Joint 60 Soft Chews
I will and do suggest this product.From UndisclosedComments about InPrime Hip and Joint 60 Soft Chews
Has certainly helped my older dogs with jointsFrom UndisclosedComments about InPrime Hip and Joint 60 Soft Chews
Q & A
Our dog is actually allergic to chicken and beef. He gets a rash and his skin gets irritated causing him to scratch and bite himself. I see this product is bacon flavored. Will that adversely affect him??
The ingredient list for InPrime includes biota seed oil, bacon flavor, biotin, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate (dibasic), fish oil, glycerin, macrogol, magnesium amino acid chelate, magnesium stearate, molasses (dried), natural antioxidants, pork liver powder, sucrose, vegetable fiber, vegetable oil, vegetable shortening, vegetable starch, and vitamin D3. This product is intended to help support hip and joint health which can benefit mobility. Please provide this ingredient list for your veterinarian to review and help you determine if it’s appropriate for your pet dog.Verified Answer
Can I feed this product in addition to Actistatin? Thanks?
Both of these products are nutritional supplements labeled to help support joint health. They contain different active ingredients and are produced by different manufacturers. Currently, there is no information available regarding the use of the products together. Like all dietary supplements, it is recommended that you consult with your veterinarian before administering to your pet. Please consult with your veterinarian with any further questions or concerns regarding these products.Verified Answer
I've tried a couple other things and she wouldn't eat them. Do these have a guarantee? She isn't a picky eater...only eats kibbles and we use treats to train her. But, she won't chew her chewable heartworm or flea/tick meds either. Weird, huh??
Hi Sue. I use Beef flavored pill/capsule "Pockets". Or there is like a beef flavored fruit roll up and you tear a piece off and wrap you pills on it.Community Answer