InPrime Hip and Joint for Dogs
InPrime is a revolutionary joint support formula to help with everyday mobility and dogs of all sizes. InPrime offers proactive synovial joint support and encourages hip and joint health. InPrime contains a unique active ingredient, Epiitalis, a patented biota seed oil that is high in essential fatty acids. Epiitalis is known for its pain relief properties and may aid with cartilage repair. InPrime also contains powerful, natural antioxidants that may help reduce joint discomfort. This supplement can be used for dogs of all sizes and is especially helpful for large breeds and working dogs. It may also provide joint support for dogs after surgery. InPrime chews have a delicious flavor enjoyed by dogs.
- Unique active ingredient, Epiitalis
- Also contains powerful, natural antioxidants that may help reduce joint discomfort
- Can be used for dogs of all sizes
- Especially helpful for large breeds and working dogs
- Delicious flavor enjoyed by dogs
InPrime Hip and Joint Ingredients:
- Active Ingredients (per 3 gram soft chew): Biota Seed Oil - 6 mg
- Inactive Ingredients: Bacon flavor biotin, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, fish oil, glycerin, macrogol, magnesium amino acid chelate, magnesium stearate, molasses (dried), natural antioxidants, pork liver powder, sucrose, vegetable fiber, vegetable oil, vegetable shortening, vegetable starch, vitamin D3.
How to Use InPrime Hip and Joint:
- Small Dogs 1 to 30 lbs: 1 chew daily
- Medium Dogs 31 to 60 lbs: 2 chews daily
- Large Dogs 61 lbs or greater: 3 chews daily
- For premium support, give double the recommended amount for the first three weeks.