Incontinence Tablets for Dogs
Incontinence is a supplement for dogs designed to support healthy bladder control and normal urination. It helps prevent urine leakage and promote bladder health in dogs suffering from urinary incontinence with active ingredients wild yam root and bee pollen. Available in flavored chewable tablets. Talk with your dog’s veterinarian before using this product.
Incontinence Tablets Ingredients:
- Active ingredients: Wild Yam Root - 315 mg, Bee Pollen - 210 mg, Rehmannia - 158 mg, Angelica sinensis - 79 mg, Psoralea - 79 mg, Glandalai - 53 mg, Licorice - 21 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide.
How to Use Incontinence Tablets:
- Up to 50 lbs: Give 1 tablet twice daily.
- 51 to 75 lbs: Give 2 tablets twice daily.
- Over 75 lbs: Give 3 tablets twice daily.
- May take up to 4 weeks and may vary by animal.