imuquin Immune Health Supplement with Beta Glucan for Cats and Dogs
imuquin is a supplement designed to help support a healthy immune system. The ingredients found in imuquin may encourage normal function and responses of the immune system and immune cells.
- Contains Beta-glucan sourced from brewer’s yeast, marine lipids, and Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
- May maintain normal inflammatory responses of the immune system
- Includes a blend of vitamins and minerals to support overall health
- Powder conveniently mixes with your pet’s food
- Flavored with hydrolyzed chicken protein
imuquin for Cats:
- For cats and kittens 6 weeks of age and older.
- Active Ingredients Per Packet: Yeast Extract and Marine Lipids* 472 mg, Total Omega-3 PUFAs 24 mg, DHA 15 mg, EPA 5 mg. Vitamin/Mineral Mix: Calcium minimum 20 mg, Phosphorus minimum 20 mg, Iron minimum 0.4 mg, Copper minimum 0.05 mg, Manganese minimum 0.03 mg, Zinc minimum 0.4 mg, Vitamin A minimum 17 IU, Vitamin D3 minimum 1.5 IU, Vitamin E minimum 0.2 IU, Thiamine minimum 0.03 mg, Riboflavin minimum 0.02 mg, Niacin minimum 0.2 mg, Vitamin B6 minimum 0.02 mg, Vitamin B12 minimum 0.15 mcg.
- Directions For Use: Sprinkle contents of packet directly onto cat’s food once daily. One packet is recommended daily for kittens and cats of any weight.
imuquin for Puppies:
- imuquin for puppies has been discontinued by the manufacturer
imuquin for Dogs:
- For dogs over the age of 6 months.
- Active Ingredients Per Packet: Yeast Extract and Marine Lipids 1350 mg, Total Omega-3 PUFAs 45 mg, DHA 27 mg, EPA 9 mg, Calcium minimum 57 mg, Phosphorus minimum 45 mg, Iron minimum 3 mg, Copper minimum 0.1 mg, Manganese minimum 0.25 mg, Zinc minimum 1 mg, Vitamin A minimum 1000 IU, Vitamin D3 minimum 100 IU, Vitamin E minimum 2 IU, Thiamine minimum 0.8 mg, Riboflavin minimum 1 mg, Niacin minimum 10 mg, Vitamin B6 minimum 0.08 mg, Vitamin B12 minimum 0.05 mcg.
- Directions for Use: Sprinkle contents of packet(s) directly onto dog’s food once daily. Use a minimum of 21 days or as directed by your veterinarian.
|Dog’s Weight (lbs.)||Number of Packets||Number of Days Supplied in One Carton|
Comments about imuquin Cat, 30 Packets
We adopted topaz about one year ago. Immediately upon bringing her home we discovered she was ill. She had eye and respiratory infections. She has a chronic eye condition the results of her poor immune system. After more than a dozen trips to vet for her eyes, we finally purchased imuquin recommended by the vet. We have seen such an improvement in her eyes and overall health. We haven't had to bring topaz to the vet except for routine check-ups. These picture display nice, clear open eyes thanks to this product
Comments about imuquin
My vet recommended this product to treat juvenile gingivitis in my kittens, it is to early to say if it helping. My vet recommended trying it for 2 consecutive months before deciding. One doesn't care for the taste when mixed with small amount of food, the other doesn't seem to mind it.
can this be sprinkled on wet or dry food? I have one cat that only eats dry food and another that will eat wet food. If not recommended for dry food is there something else that it could be mixed with? Thank you!?
- Asked by Mia
Verified Reply - VetRxDirect According to the manufacturer, Imuquin can be sprinkled with wet or dry food.
Is this for flea and tick?
- Asked by Myla
Verified Reply - VetRxDirect Imuquin is a supplement designed to help support a healthy immune system for dogs. It will not help prevent fleas or ticks on dogs. Please consult your veterinarian about what flea or tick preventives will work best in your area for your dog.