What is Imuquin for Cats and Dogs?
- Imuquin is a supplement designed to help support a healthy immune system. The ingredients found in imuquin may encourage normal function and responses of the immune system and immune cells.
- Imuquin contains Beta-glucan sourced from brewer’s yeast, marine lipids, and Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
Why is Imuquin Used for Cats and Dogs?
- Imuquin may help maintain organ and tissue functions, including immune function.
- It may maintain normal inflammatory responses of the immune system.
- It includes a blend of vitamins and minerals to support overall health.
- Imuquin is flavored with hydrolyzed chicken protein.
What else should I know about Imuquin Immune Health Supplement?
- Imuquin contains Beta-glucan, which help maintain a normal immune system.
- DHA and EPA are included for maintenance of numerous organ and tissue functions, including immunity.
- Several vitamins and minerals help the immune system function effectively.
- Imuquin powder conveniently mixes with your pet’s food.
What problems could my cat or dog have with Imuquin Immune Health Supplement?
- It is recommended to consult with your veterinarian before using a nutritional supplement for your cat or dog.
How do you use Imuquin for Cats and Imuquin for Dogs?
- Cats and Kittens: Sprinkle contents of packet(s) directly onto cat's food once daily. Use a minimum of 21 days or as directed by your veterinarian.
- Dogs and Puppies: Sprinkle contents of packet(s) directly onto dog’s food once daily. Use a minimum of 21 days or as directed by your veterinarian. Under 5 lbs give ½ packet daily, 5-60 lbs give 1 packet daily, 61-120lbs give 2 packets daily.
What is in Imuquin Immune Health Supplement?
- Cats & Kittens: Active Ingredients Per Packet: Yeast Extract and Marine Lipids 97 mg, Total Omega-3 PUFAs 48 mg, DHA 30 mg, EPA 2 mg. Vitamin/Mineral Mix: Calcium minimum 20 mg, Phosphorus minimum 15 mg, Iron minimum 0.4 mg, Copper minimum 0.05 mg, Manganese minimum 0.03 mg, Zinc minimum 0.4 mg, Vitamin A minimum 17 IU, Vitamin D3 minimum 1.5 IU, Vitamin E minimum 0.2 IU, Thiamine minimum 0.03 mg, Riboflavin minimum 0.02 mg, Niacin minimum 0.2 mg, Vitamin B6 minimum 0.02 mg, Vitamin B12 minimum 0.15 mcg.
- Dogs & Puppies: Yeast Extract and Marine Lipids 1350 mg, Total Omega-3 PUFAs 45 mg, DHA 27 mg, EPA 9 mg, Calcium minimum 57 mg, Phosphorus minimum 45 mg, Iron minimum 3 mg, Copper minimum 0.1 mg, Manganese minimum 0.25 mg, Zinc minimum 1 mg, Vitamin A minimum 1000 IU, Vitamin D3 minimum 100 IU, Vitamin E minimum 2 IU, Thiamine minimum 0.8 mg, Riboflavin minimum 1 mg, Niacin minimum 10 mg, Vitamin B6 minimum 0.08 mg, Vitamin B12 minimum 0.05 mcg.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Imuquin is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Helps build up puppy's immune systemFrom UndisclosedComments about imuquin Dogs and Puppies, 30 Packets
Found a product I will stay withFrom UndisclosedComments about imuquin Cats and Kittens, 30 Packets
Good supplementFrom UndisclosedComments about imuquin Cats and Kittens, 30 Packets
This product did wonders for our beloved topazFrom UndisclosedComments about imuquin Cats and Kittens, 30 Packets
Gingivitis in kittensFrom UndisclosedComments about imuquin
Q & A
can this be sprinkled on wet or dry food? I have one cat that only eats dry food and another that will eat wet food. If not recommended for dry food is there something else that it could be mixed with? Thank you!?
According to the manufacturer, Imuquin can be sprinkled with wet or dry food.Verified Answer
Is this for flea and tick?
Imuquin is a supplement designed to help support a healthy immune system for dogs. It will not help prevent fleas or ticks on dogs. Please consult your veterinarian about what flea or tick preventives will work best in your area for your dog.Verified Answer