What is I-Lid 'N Lash Vet for Dogs and Cats?
- I-Lid 'N Lash Vet is an eye hygiene product for both cats and dogs that helps prevent tear stains and facial fold odors.
- I-Lid 'N Lash Vet can be used as part of your pet’s daily routine to maintain proper hygiene around areas of the eyes and face.
- I-Lid 'N Lash Vet can also help prevent new tear staining from occurring or odor from developing.
- Both the wipes and liquid pump are effective and easy to use and do not require rinsing.
- I-Lid 'N Lash Vet will not harm the animal if ingested.
- For this reason, I-Lid 'N Lash Vet can be used on tear stains near your pet’s mouth and paws.
- I-Lid 'N Lash Vet does not cause issues if it gets into your pet’s eye.
- I-Lid 'N Lash Vet does not burn or sting and does not contain harsh chemicals or antibiotics.
Why is I-Lid 'N Lash Vet used for cats and dogs?
- I-Lid 'N Lash Vet helps remove debris and crust from around the eyes.
- I-Lid 'N Lash Vet not only works to prevent tear stains, it allows for new fur to grow in clean and stain-free within 7 to 10 days.
- Pre-existing fur stains will be lessened, but will not be removed.
What problems could my dog or cat have with I-Lid 'N Lash Vet?
- Do not use if your pet has broken or abraded skin.
- The best results are obtained if the product is applied and not rinsed off.
- For the best results, it is recommended to shave off existing stained fur.
How do you use I-Lid 'N Lash Vet?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Gently wipe eyelids and surrounding areas away from eyelids and lid margins. This will help loosen and remove any debris that may have gathered in your pet’s eyes. Wipe stained fur or beneath facial folds to reduce tear stains and odors.
What is in I-Lid 'N Lash Vet?
- Ingredients: water, poloxamer, polyethylene glycol, borate, hyaluronan, carbopol 940, methylparaben.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- I-Lid 'N Lash Vet is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the I-Lid 'N Lash Vet?
- Dogs and cats may use I-Lid 'N Lash Vet for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes I-Lid 'N Lash Vet?
- I-Lid 'N Lash Vet is made by the manufacturer I-Med.
What else should I know about I-Lid 'N Lash Vet?
- Helps prevent tear stains and facial odors.
- Removes ocular debris.
- Does not burn or sting.
- Does not contain antibiotics or bleach.
- Hydrating eyelid and eyelash cleanser.
Most Liked Positive Review
Best eye care solution
Most Liked Negative Review
Great eye wipeFrom UndisclosedComments about I-Lid 'N Lash Vet WIPES, 60ct
Great for keeping eye area cleanFrom UndisclosedComments about I-Lid 'N Lash Vet WIPES, 60ct
Great WhitenerFrom UndisclosedComments about I-Lid 'N Lash Vet PUMP, 50mL
Great priceFrom UndisclosedComments about I-Lid 'N Lash Vet
my toy schnauzers eyes drain with allergiesFrom UndisclosedComments about I-Lid 'N Lash Vet
This is the best productFrom UndisclosedComments about I-Lid 'N Lash Vet
Have used this product for years.From UndisclosedComments about I-Lid 'N Lash Vet
Best eye care solutionFrom FLComments about I-Lid 'N Lash Vet
DisappointedFrom undisclosedComments about I-Lid 'N Lash Vet
Works greatFrom Honolulu, HI, USAComments about I-Lid 'N Lash Vet
Q & A
What are the ingredients in this lid/lash product??
This product contains: Water, Poloxamer, Polyethylene Glycol, Glycerin, Borat e, Hyaluronan, Carbopol 940, Potassium Sorbate, EDTA, and Citric Acid. Please consult with your veterinarian to make sure this product is recommended for your pet.Verified Answer
Is I-Lid'n lash safe for dogs with seizures??
The manufacturer states this product is used to clean eyelids and lashes to help remove debris and reduce bacteria. The ingredients included in this formulation have no data on causing seizures in dogs. Please speak with your veterinarian to determine if I-Lid ‘N Lash Vet would be recommended for your dog.Verified Answer
Can it be harmful if it gets into eyes??
The i-lid 'n lash formula is designed for cleansing of eyelids, eyelashes, and facial fold around the eyes. This product does not contain antibiotics or harsh chemicals and will not sting, burn, or cause irritation to the eyes if comes in contact with them. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer
both my cat and myself have blipheritis can I use it on both?
I-lid n' lash can be used for cats and dogs ONLY to prevent tear stains and facial fold odors. It is not recommended for human use. I-lid n' lash can be used as part of your pet's daily routine to maintain proper hygiene. Daily use can help prevent new staining from occurring or odor from developing. Blepharitis, which is the inflammation of the eyelids, can be caused by bacterial infection, allergy, congenital abnormalities and etc. I-lid n' lash therefore should not be initiated without any further information regarding your cat's condition. Typically, I-lid n' lash is not an appropriate option as monotherapy for blepharitis. Please contact your veterinarian and your medical doctor for examinations and assessment in order to determine the best medication options for your cat and yourself. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer