What is Hydrade Electrolyte Supplement for Cats and Dogs?
- Hydrade is an electrolyte replacement supplement for dogs and cats.
- Hydrade helps support normal hydration and encourages water consumption.
- Hydrade is specifically formulated to help maintain positive fluid levels during episodes of dehydration in dogs and cats.
- Hydrade contains amino acids, dextrose, and electrolytes to quickly replenish and maintain hydration.
Why is Hydrade used for cats and dogs?
- Hydrade can be used to support hydration levels during regular or intense activities such as hunting, working, showing, or traveling.
- Hydrade may also be used during times of stress or fluid loss due to diarrhea, vomiting, or recovering from a surgery or illness.
What else should I know about Hydrade?
- Hydrade has a tasty chicken flavor.
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Hydrade?
- If your pet's condition worsens or does not improve, contact your veterinarian.
How do you use Hydrade?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Change drinking water mixed with Hydrade daily.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Give daily as a nutritional supplement or as needed. Combine 1 scoop (5 g) with 8 oz of fresh drinking water and mix thoroughly.
What is in Hydrade?
- Calorie Content: 11.54 kcal per 5-gram scoop.
- Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Dextrose, Alanine, L-Glutamine, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Silicate, Chicken Flavoring, Monopotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Citrate, Riboflavin Supplement.
- Guaranteed analysis per 5-gram scoop: Crude Protein min 13%, Crude Fat min 0.05%, Crude Fiber max 1%, Moisture max 6%, Calcium min 1%, Calcium max 3%, Phosphorus min 0.1%, Potassium min 3%, Sodium min 3% max 5%, Chloride min 12%, Magnesium min 0.08%, Taurine min 4%, Alanine min 4%, L-Glutamine min 4%.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Hydrade is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Hydrade?
- Dogs and cats may use Hydrade for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Hydrade?
- Hydrade is made by the manufacturer ThomasPet.
Charlie doesn't even know it's good for him!!From UndisclosedComments about Hydrade Electrolyte Supplement 17.6oz Powder