Hexa-Caine Topical Anti-itch Spray for Dogs and Cats
Hexa-Caine is a topical spray for dogs and cats with itchy skin. It has antibacterial agents, benzethonium chloride, allantoin, and Bitrex, along with soothing agents like aloe vera and lanolin. It also contains a local anesthetic, lidocaine. This anti-itch spray can be used on pets with minor skin problems.
- Active ingredients: Lidocaine HCl, 2.46%
- Other ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride, Allatoin, Bitrex (Denatonium Benzoate), Aloe Vera, Lanolin.
How to Use Hexa-Caine:
- Shake well.
- Apply liberally to affected areas.
- Gently wipe away excess spray around the affeted area with sterile gauze or cotton.
- Repeat as often as necessary for continued relief.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on severely traumatized or bleeding skin.
- If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
- Store at room temperature (58-86 degrees F).