What are the Hairball Solution Gel and Hairball Natural Solution Gel for Cats?
- The Hairball Solution Gel and Hairball Natural Solution Gel help gently reduce and prevent the formation of hairballs in cats.
- Both formulas coat hair in the intestinal tract making hairballs easier to digest and eliminate.
What else should I know about Hairball Solution Gel?
- Cats like the flavor of these highly palatable, chicken-flavored gels.
- The Hairball Natural Solution Gel does not contain petroleum-based products.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
What problems could my cat have with Hairball Solution Gel?
- For cats 6 months of age and older.
- If your cat's condition worsens or does not improve, contact your veterinarian.
How do you use Hairball Solution Gel?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use to treat hairballs: Give 1/2 teaspoon (2.2 g) by mouth daily for 2 to 3 days.
- Manufacturer's suggested use to prevent hairballs: Give 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon (1.1 g to 2.2 g) by mouth twice weekly.
What is in Hairball Solution Gel?
Hairball Solution Gel
- Active ingredients per 1/2 teaspoon (2.2 g): White Petrolatum 884 mg, Vegetable Oil 92.4 mg, Glycerin 88 mg, Lecithin 2.2 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Chicken Flavor (artificial), Guar Gum, Malt Syrup, Potassium Sorbate and Butylated Hydroxyanisole (preservatives), Sorbic Acid.
Hairball Natural Solution Gel
- Active ingredients per 1/2 teaspoon (2.2 g): Vegetable Oil 1192 mg, Psyllium Seed Husk 220 mg, Glycerin 22 mg, Lecithin 2.2 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Glucose, Guar Gum, Malt Syrup, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sucrose.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Hairball Solution Gel is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat to finish all of the Hairball Solution Gel?
- Cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Hairball Solution Gel?
- Hairball Solution Gel is made by the manufacturer PetAg.
I am willing to buy more with you. I sent and e mail to knowFrom UndisclosedComments about Hairball Solution Natural, 3.5oz Gel
Help her a lot and she loves the tasteFrom UndisclosedComments about Hairball Solution 3.5oz Gel
Going to the bathroomFrom Fountain City WisComments about Hairball Solution
Go to the bathroomFrom UndisclosedComments about Hairball Solution
I will continue to buy this product.From UndisclosedComments about Hairball Solution
Q & A
May I get a list of ingredients for this product and also the natural version with no petroleum? I can't read the ingredients on the label photo on this version and there is no picture of the back of the natural version. Thanks!?
The ingredients for the regular Hairball Solution are: Malt syrup, white petroleum, glycerin, vegetable oil, lecithin, rice protein, guar gum, sorbic acid (preservative), artificial chicken flavor, potassium sorbate (preservative), zinc sulfate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, taurin, biotin, and butylated hydroxy anisole (preservative). The ingredients for the No Petroleum Hairball Solution are: Vegetable oil, psyllium seed husk, glycerin, lecithin, glucose, guar gum, malt syrup, natural and artificial flavor, and sucrose.Verified Answer