What is Grannick's Bitter Apple Taste Deterrent for Dogs and Cats?
- Grannick’s Bitter Apple is a chew deterrent for dogs and cats.
- It leaves an unpleasant, bitter taste in your pet's mouth to discourage unwanted licking, chewing, and biting.
Why is Grannick's Bitter Apple used for cats and dogs?
- Grannick's Bitter Apple helps prevent fur biting, excessive grooming, and hot spot irritations as well as chewing of household items, cages, or protective bandages.
How do you use Grannick's Bitter Apple?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Grannick's Bitter Apple may be used in behavior training or applied directly to surfaces.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Grannick's Bitter Apple is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Grannick's Bitter Apple?
- Dogs and cats may use Grannick's Bitter Apple for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Grannick's Bitter Apple?
- Grannick's Bitter Apple is made by the manufacturer Valore, Inc.
Great help for petsFrom UndisclosedComments about Grannick's Bitter Apple Dogs, 8oz Spray Bottle
excellent productFrom UndisclosedComments about Grannick's Bitter Apple Dogs, 16oz Spray Bottle
Kept my cat from eating my plantsFrom UndisclosedComments about Grannick's Bitter Apple Dogs, 8oz Spray Bottle
Saved my plants with thisFrom Andover, MNComments about Grannick's Bitter Apple
Don't think I'd buy againFrom CoachellaComments about Grannick's Bitter Apple
My dog no longer looks like a slobFrom New York NYComments about Grannick's Bitter Apple
Great DeterrentFrom Seattle, WA, USAComments about Grannick's Bitter Apple
Q & A
So is it possible to use the dog formulation of grannicks bitter apple for cat's??
The Grannick’s Bitter Apple formulas for dogs and cats contain the same ingredients. The cat labeled formula featured a dabber top bottle and the dog formula comes in a spray bottle. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding the use of the product, please contact your veterinarian.Verified Answer
My kitten is chewing on plants. Can I spray this on plants and if not is there a product out there that I can??
Lynn, Grannick's Bitter Apple is intended as a topical taste deterrent to discourage chewing fur and hot spots. As one of the ingredients is isopropyl alcohol (20%) it is probably not a good idea to spray a plant with it. Many taste deterrents are intended for topical use on the pet, rather than on household surfaces. We recommend contacting your veterinarian for product recommendations to keep your kitten from chewing the plants. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer