What is Goodwinol Ointment for Dogs?
- Goodwinol ointment can help treat your dog's skin irritations.
- Goodwinol ointment contains benzocaine, a topical anesthetic, to soothe skin distress.
- It also contains a variety of other ingredients to soothe and moisturize the skin.
Why is Goodwinol Ointment used for dogs?
- Goodwinol ointment helps alleviate skin irritation symptoms caused by mange, such as demodectic and follicular mange, and other non-specific skin issues.
What else should I know about Goodwinol Ointment?
- Goodwinol ointment may stain light surfaces.
- Do not freeze or boil.
- If the ointment separates, it should be mixed back together before applying.
What problems could my dog have with Goodwinol Ointment?
- Do not get the gel into eyes.
- Skin irritations often require a prolonged use of the ointment. If no change is noticed within 10 days, consult your veterinarian.
How do you use Goodwinol Ointment?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Apply to the affected area every 24 hours. Rub the ointment in well until it is fully absorbed.
What is in Goodwinol Ointment?
- Active ingredient: Benzocaine - not less than 1.5%.
- Inactive ingredients: Purified Water, White Petrolatum, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax NF, Rotenone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Candelilla Wax, Magnesium Sulfate, Quaternium-15, Tartaric Acid.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Goodwinol Ointment is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Goodwinol Ointment?
- Dogs may use Goodwinol Ointment for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Goodwinol Ointment?
- Goodwinol Ointment is made by the manufacturer Goodwinol Products Corporation.
It WorksFrom GeorgiaComments about Goodwinol Ointment
it works better than other meds i've try'dFrom Springfield, VA, USAComments about Goodwinol Ointment
Q & A
How much is postage to uk please?
Unfortunately we are unable to ship outside of the United States.Verified Answer
Would this medication absorb deep enough to help alleviate arthritis pain??
This medication contains benzocaine, which is a topical anesthetic. It is unlikely that this would relieve your dog's arthritis pain, as this medication is not absorbed very well past the skin. Do not attempt to apply this medication more than once per day, due to the risk of harming your dog. We recommend talking with your veterinarian about an alternative medication for pain relief for your dog. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer
Does this contain hydrocortizone??
Anne, Hydrocortisone is not listed as an ingredient. The active ingredients are benzocaine, rotenone and lanolin. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer