What are Geri-Form Chewable Tablets for Cats and Dogs?
- Geri-Form is a chewable supplement for aging dogs and cats.
- Geri-Form contains zinc, selenium, choline, inositol, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, thiamine, riboflavin, pyridoxine, vitamin A, vitamin K, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3.
- These ingredients may increase levels of phospholipids and glycolipids in pets, which normally decline with age.
Why is Geri-Form used for cats and dogs?
- Geri-Form is a nutritional supplement for older dogs and cats that increases levels of phospholipids, glycolipids, choline, and other nutrients to support the aging companion.
What else should I know about Geri-Form?
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Geri-Form?
- Consult your veterinarian before adding new nutritional supplements to your dog or cat's regimen.
How do you use Geri-Form?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Tablets can be fed from the hand or crumbled and mixed into food.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Cats and small dogs, 1/2 to 1 tablet daily. Large dogs, 1 to 2 tablets daily.
What is in Geri-Form?
- Guaranteed analysis per tablet: Zinc 10 mg, Selenium 0.02 mg, Vitamin A 1000 IU, Vitamin D 80 IU, Vitamin E 15 IU, Vitamin K 0.3 mg, Thiamine 2 mg, Riboflavin 2 mg, Pantothenic Acid 10 mg, Niacin 10 mg, Pyridoxine 1 mg, Vitamin B12 0.01 mg, Choline 40 mg, Inositol 25 mg.
- Ingredients: Lactose, soy lecithin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, choline chloride, DL-methionine, alpha tocopheryl acetate, animal liver meal (pork), inositol, magnesium stearate, torula dried yeast, calcium pantothenate, zinc oxide, niacinamide, thiamine mononitrate, powdered cellulose, riboflavin, vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, cholecalciferol, sodium selenite, vitamin B12 supplement.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Geri-Form is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Geri-Form?
- Dogs and cats may use Geri-Form for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Geri-Form?
- Geri-Form is made by the manufacturer Lloyd.
Recommended by my vetFrom UndisclosedComments about Geri-Form
Q & A
Is it alright to continue to use a joint supplement like glucosamine or consequin with this vitamin??
Geri-Form is a vitamin and mineral dietary supplement for aging dogs. It is recommended that you consult with your veterinarian before using a new supplement for your dog. Your veterinarian will be able to determine which product(s) fit your dog’s dietary needs.Verified Answer
Does Geri-Form expire? There does not appear to be a use by or expiration date on the bottle anywhere. Is there guidance on this??
The manufacturer states that Geri-Form is good for 2-3 years from the manufacture date. If you provide the lot number of this product to manufacturer, they can provide the expiration date. The contact number for the manufacturer: (800) 831-0004Verified Answer
My one female yellow lab is diabetic and gets two shots of Humilin N (18 units morning/18 units evening). Will this interfere with her medication??
Geri-form is a supplement comparable to a multivitamin in people. The ingredients in Geri-form are not known to interfere with insulin and complications are not expected with their use together. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer