What is Frontline Gold for Dogs and Cats?
- Flea and tick infestations are not only dangerous and uncomfortable for dogs and cats, they are also a major nuisance for owners.
- Frontline Gold features a triple acting formula with Fipronil, S-methoprene, and Pyriproxyfen to kill adult fleas and ticks as well as flea eggs and larvae to break the life cycle.
- It also kills chewing lice and ticks that may carry diseases like Lyme disease.
- Frontline Gold is applied to the skin with an easy-to-use applicator and works with the natural oils of your dog's or cat's hair coat.
- One treatment provides 1 full month of protection.
- The waterproof formula provides protection even after bathing and swimming.
Why do cats and dogs use Frontline Gold?
- Frontline Gold is a topical insecticide that helps prevent flea, tick, and lice infestations.
What else should I know about Frontline Gold?
- Contact your local waste management about the safe disposal. This can be very toxic to fish and wildlife.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Frontline Gold?
- Discuss the use of this treatment and any supplements or drugs your cat or dog is taking with your veterinarian before using Frontline.
- Skin irritation may result at the site of application.
- Do not use on rabbits or other small mammals as it may be toxic to them.
How do you use Frontline Gold?
- Apply once a month as directed.
- Wash hands after applying.
What is in Frontline Gold?
- Frontline Gold contains three insecticides - Fipronil, S-methoprene, and Pyriproxyfen.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Frontline Gold is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Frontline Gold?
- Dogs and cats may use Frontline Gold for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Great productFrom undisclosedComments about Frontline GOLD
Q & A
Do I need a prescription to purchase Frontline Gold for my cat??
Frontline Gold for cats does not require a prescription to purchase. Please consult your veterinarian to determine if this product is appropriate for your cat.Verified Answer
When you purchase the Frontline Gold, you get 6 one month doses, right? So when you auto-ship, you do so every 6 months??
Prior to adding Frontline Gold into your shopping cart, under the selection for auto-ship, there is the option to preference how often you would like to receive shipment of the product. We currently provide this product in 3 monthly doses as well as 6 monthly doses. Please contact your veterinarian to determine if this product is appropriate for your cat or dog.Verified Answer