What are Flexprofen Carprofen Chewable Tablets for Dogs?
- Carprofen is a prescription non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine that relieves stiff, aching joints in dogs.
Why do dogs use Flexprofen Caprofen Chewable Tablets?
- Prescription Flexprofen Carprofen is a safe, effective medication for relieving pain and inflammation in dogs.
- This non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine is designed to reduce swelling and pain as a result of arthritis, surgery, or joint problems.
- Treating your dog with Carprofen can help him get back to a better quality of life.
What else should I know about Flexprofen Caprofen Chewable Tablets?
- Reduces pain and inflammation due to arthritis and joint problems.
- Relives pain and swelling due to surgery.
- Chewable Tablets for easy administration.
What problems could my dog have with Flexprofen Caprofen Chewable Tablets?
- Most dogs tolerate carprofen well, but some dogs develop stomach ulcers, kidney problems, and liver problems. Your veterinarian will test your dog's blood regularly to check for these side effects.
- Contact your veterinarian if you notice side effects such as increased appetite, decreased appetite, vomiting, changes in bowel movements, changes in behavior or activity level, incoordination, weakness, seizures, aggression, changes in drinking, changes in urination, or jaudice.
How do you use Flexprofen Caprofen Chewable Tablets?
- Carprofen Chewable Tablets may be given with or without food. Giving carprofen with food may reduce stomach upset.
What is in Flexprofen Caprofen Chewable Tablets?
- Carprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug that reduces swelling and pain.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Flexprofen is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Flexprofen Caprofen Chewable Tablets?
- Dogs may use Flexprofen Caprofen Chewable Tablets for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
Is Flexprofen and Carprofen the same thing??
Flexprofen is a brand name medication that contains carprofen as the active ingredient and is manufactured by Vetoquinol. Carprofen, the generic drug name, is available in multiple different generic and brand name formulations.Verified Answer