What are Feliway Pheromone Products for Cats?
- Spraying, scratching, marking and loss of appetite are a cat’s way of showing stress.
- If your cat is demonstrating stress-related behaviors, talk to your veterinarian about how Feliway can help.
- Feliway contains feline facial pheromones that help calm cats and control negative feline behaviors associated with stress and anxiety.
- The pheromones have a soothing effect without using tranquilizers or other medications.
- Feliway is also great for traveling and acclimating cats to new environments.
- Several different formulations are available and can be used in combination.
- The electric diffuser emits pheromones into a larger space.
- The spray and wipes are great for spot treating areas where a cat has marked or scratched and to spray in travel crates.
What else should I know about Feliway?
- Natural feline pheromones calm stressed cats.
- Helps reduce unwanted feline behaviors.
- Available in a plug-in diffuser, spray, or wipes.
How do you use Feliway?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in Feliway?
- This effective formula contains pheromones that calm cats and stop unwanted behaviors.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Feliway is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Feliway?
- Cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Feliway?
- Feliway is made by the manufacturer Ceva Animal Health.
Works for My CatFrom UndisclosedComments about Feliway Classic Spray, 20mL
Will purchase moreFrom UndisclosedComments about Feliway
Helpful to prevent overgrooming.From undisclosedComments about Feliway
This helps but not a miracleFrom Silver Spring, MDComments about Feliway
It makes a difference but not a miracleFrom Silver Spring, MDComments about Feliway
Worked well for travelFrom Tyngsboro, MaComments about Feliway
Super!From NYCComments about Feliway
Q & A
must I ask a vet before I use this product? does it cause any kind of harm to the pets??
This product is over-the-counter and does not require a prescription. This product contains cat pheromones to help relieve your cat's stress that may be caused by a variety of reasons. The manufacturer reports no adverse effects but to report anything unusual to your veterinarian while using Feliway. We recommend following up with your veterinarian so he or she is aware of the nonprescription therapy(s) that you're providing to your pet.Verified Answer
Why are these products and the multi-cat diffuser refills out of stock? When will it be available again??
The feliway products were faulty so they are being redone by the manufacturer. We do not have an exact date of when that will be back in stock but as soon as we are able to carry it again, we will update the website. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer
Is the 48 ml diffuser refill at 20.49 a 2 pak or for 1 refill?
The refill bottle is currently sold as a one pack. Adapil's manufacturer has recently changed, so the variations available are likely to change in the near future. Thank you.Community Answer