What are EZ-Clenz Dental Chews for Dogs?
- EZ-Clenz Dental Chews help keep your dog's dental health in check.
- These tasty beef hide chews feature an enzyme coating to clean teeth and prevent the buildup of plaque and tartar.
- EZ-Clenz Dental Chews work to clean teeth and freshen your dog’s breath as they naturally chew.
Why are EZ-Clenz Dental Chews used for dogs?
- EZ-Clenz Dental Chews help clean teeth and freshen your dog's breath.
- EZ-Clenz Dental Chews can be used in combination with other dental care products to optimize you dog's oral health.
What else should I know about EZ-Clenz Dental Chews?
- EZ-Clenz Dental Chews are poultry flavored.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Carefully reseal the pouch after use.
What problems could my dog have with EZ-Clenz Dental Chews?
- Monitor your dog while this product is being chewed. Gulping whole chews can be harmful to a dog.
- For use in dogs only. Do not feed to cattle or other ruminants.
- This product is recommended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
How do you use EZ-Clenz Dental Chews?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Give one chew daily of the appropriate weight class.
What is in EZ-Clenz Dental Chews?
- Guaranteed analysis per chew: Crude Protein min 75%, Crude Fat min 1%, Crude Fiber max 8%, Moisture max 14%.
- Ingredients: Beef Hide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Primary Dried Yeast, Potassium Sorbate, Glucose Oxidase (Aspergillus Niger), Dried Whey Protein Concentrate.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- EZ-Clenz Dental Chews is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the EZ-Clenz Dental Chews?
- Dogs may use EZ-Clenz Dental Chews for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Great productFrom UndisclosedComments about EZ-Clenz Dental Chews L, 25 to 50lbs, 30ct
Q & A
Where are the ez clenz chews made?
Ez-Clenz Dental Chews are manufactured by Stratford Animal Health in the USA.Verified Answer