Episanis BioHAnce Skin and Wound Gel
What is Episanis BioHAnce Skin and Wound Gel for Cats and Dogs?
- Episanis BioHAnce Skin and Wound Gel is formulated to support accelerated skin and wound healing for dogs and cats.
- Episanis BioHAnce contains a patented hyaluronic acid that has been biologically enhanced to last longer and is uniquely designed for the skin environment of dogs and cats.
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural lubricant found in the body which encourages healing and hydration of tissues.
- The Episanis BioHAnce formula is based on naturally occurring substances found in the body and is free of antibiotics or steroids.
- It does not contain any preservatives or synthetic additives that cause pain, irritation, or stinging.
- Episanis also offers convenience by lasting longer and requiring fewer applications each day.
- The spray gel consistency is easy to control and apply with less dripping and running.
- Episanis is safe if licked!
Why do cats and dogs use Episanis BioHAnce Skin and Wound Gel?
- BioHAnce creates a cellular matrix that naturally enhances the animal’s own healing processes and helps reduce scarring.
- It also promotes rapid wound closure.
- Episanis is a soothing gel that provides a thin coating on the surface of the skin that helps protect the affected area and keep it hydrated.
- Episanis BioHAnce Repair Gel is recommended for healing of cuts, scratches, abrasions, lacerations, punctures, surgical incisions, hot spots, skin ulcers, and skin irritations in dogs and cats.
What else should I know about Episanis BioHAnce Skin and Wound Gel?
- Store at room temperature below 85°F (29°C).
- May be stored in the refrigerator. If refrigerated, the product should be allowed to warm to room temperature prior to use.
- Store upright.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Episanis BioHAnce Skin and Wound Gel?
- Use on non-infected wounds.
- Episanis is safe if licked.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap securely after using.
How do you use Episanis BioHAnce Skin and Wound Gel?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Wear gloves to assure sterility and cleanliness. Properly clean the affected site where the spray gel will be applied. Spray Episanis BioHAnce Dermal Repair Gel to completely cover affected area. After spray material is in place, the site can be bandaged as directed by your veterinarian or per normal treatment of the specific type of skin injury, incision or irritation. A single daily application may be sufficient to help enhance healing and closure in fresh, uncomplicated wounds. More complex injuries, irritations or incisions may require further treatment to accelerate closure.
What is in Episanis BioHAnce Skin and Wound Gel?
- Ingredients: Water, BioHAnce Hyaluronic Acid (0.75%), BioSalts: Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Episanis BioHAnce Skin and Wound Gel is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Episanis BioHAnce Skin and Wound Gel?
- Dogs and cats may use Episanis BioHAnce Skin and Wound Gel for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
The hotspot disappeared before my eyes and only used 1x/day!From Sunny South Florida, FLComments about Episanis BioHAnce Skin and Wound Gel