What is Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse for Dogs and Cats?
- Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse is moisturinzing and soothing conditioner for dogs and cats.
- Epi-Soothe conditioner contains colloidal oatmeal to help maintain natural skin oils and moisture.
Why do cats and dogs use Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse?
- Epi-Soothe conditioner is formulated for dry and sensitive skin for dogs and cats of any age.
- Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse will leave fur shiny, tangle-free, less static, and more manageable.
What else should I know about Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse?
- Store at room temperature.
- Looking for Epi-Soothe Shampoo?
What problems could my dog or cat have with Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse?
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Not for otic use.
- If undue skin irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
How do you use Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Shake well before use.
- Wash your hands after use.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse should be used after first bathing the dog, cat, or horse. Wet the hair coat thoroughly with warm water and apply the cream rinse onto the wet hair coat, allowing Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse to remain on the skin for 5 to 10 minutes. Then rinse lightly with water and repeat if desired.
What is in Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse?
- Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water, natural colloidal oatmeal, glycerin, cetrimonium chloride, lactic acid, DMDM hydantoin, benzalkonium chloride, polyquaternium-10, fragrance, Kathon CG.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse?
- Dogs and cats may use Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Excellent productFrom Seattle, WA, USAComments about Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse
Great product, wonderful outcomeFrom Ridgefield, NJ, USAComments about Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse
Our Wheaton loves this cream rinse and so do weFrom Long Beach, CA, USAComments about Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse