What are Enzadent Toothbrush Kits and Enzadent Fingerbrush Kits for Dogs and Cats?
- The Enzadent Dual-Ended Toothbrush is for dogs and cats of all sizes. It features large and small brush heads, with bristles designed to help remove food debris and plaque. The Enzadent toothbrush heads are set at ergonomically correct angles for easier handling.
- If your pet is new to brushing, the Enzadent Fingerbrush is a great place to start. For pets new to brushing, using the Enzadent fingerbrush may be a more readily-accepted starter method initially. The fingerbrush will help your pet become familiar with your hands in and near their mouth area. Once your pet is accustomed to the teeth brushing, graduate to the dual-ended toothbrush for optimum results.
- The Enzadent Dual-Ended Toothbrush Kit contains the essentials for brushing the teeth of your dog and cat - fingerbrush, toothbrush, and toothpaste.
- The Enzadent Fingerbrush Kit is an ideal starter kit for introducing your cat or dog to regular toothbrushing and contains a fingerbrush and toothpaste sample.
- Enzadent Enzymatic Toothpaste does not foam or need to be rinsed, and can be swallowed safely.
Why do cats and dogs use Enzadent Toothbrushes and Enzadent Toothpaste?
- Taking care of your pet’s teeth is, in many ways, the same as taking care of your own. Brushing food debris and plaque from the teeth and gumline can greatly reduce the chance of tartar build-up.
- While dry, crunchy foods, chew toys or treats, can help clean some of a pet’s teeth, they do not effectively clean at or under the gumline, where the most serious problem of periodontal (gum) disease begins.
- It is gum disease, not cavities, which most compromises the oral health in pets. Toothbrushing is the most effective method of cleaning a pet’s teeth at the gumline.
What else should I know about Enzadent Toothbrushes and Enzadent Toothpaste?
- Store Enzadent Toothpaste at controlled room temperature.
- Need more Enzadent Toothpaste?
How do you use Enzadent Toothbrushes and Enzadent Toothpaste?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Apply a small amount of Enzadent toothpaste onto the brush. Gently, lift the lip exposing the teeth. In a circular motion, brush along the gumline. Brush only a few teeth the first time and increase the amount each time you brush as your pet becomes more familiar with the process.
What is in an Enzadent Toothbrush Kit or an Enzadent Fingerbrush Kit?
Enzadent Dual-Ended Toothbrush Kit
- Contents: 1 dual-ended toothbrush, 1 fingerbrush, 1 tube (3.2 oz) poultry flavor toothpaste.
Enzadent Fingerbrush Toothbrush Kit
- Contents: 1 fingerbrush, 1 tube (0.75 oz) poultry flavor toothpaste.
- Ingredients: Sorbitol, Glycerin, Silica, Calcium Pyrophosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Poultry By-Products, Purified Water, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Thiocyanate, Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin E Supplement, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Lactoferrin, Lysozyme.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Enzadent is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.