What is Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Kidney Feline for Cats?
- Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Kidney is a prescription diet for cats with kidney disease.
- It is designed to meet the dietary needs of cats with acute or chronic kidney conditions, reduce the signs of uremia, and minimize the progression of kidney disease.
- Emeraid Intensive Care Kidney contains controlled levels of phosphorus, low sodium, easily absorbable amino acids, increased potassium, l-carnitine, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Kidney Feline is formulated with hydrolyzed soy protein, synergistic antioxidants, purified fiber, stabilized vitamins, chelated minerals, balanced electrolytes, hydrolyzed starch, and dietary nucleotides.
- It has a neutral pH and does not contain artificial colors or preservatives.
Why do cats use Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Kidney Feline?
- Veterinarians may prescribe this highly digestible diet because it provides energy and maintenance nutrition for cats with kidney disease that are recovering from other sicknesses, critical illness, and surgery.
What else should I know about Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Kidney Feline?
- Emeraid Intensive Care Kidney is a powdered formula mixed with water for feeding.
- Bags include a blue scoop in package which equals 1 Tablespoon.
- Use Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Kidney Feline within 1 month of opening.
- Refrigerate after opening.
What problems could my cat have with Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Kidney Feline?
- Possible side effects, drug and food interactions, precautions.
How do you use Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Kidney Feline?
- Feed as directed by your veterinarian.
- Use a syringe to draw up the mixture.
- When finished, flush and clean the feeding syringe.
- Make fresh for each feeding.
- Discard remaining food after each feeding.
- Refrigerate after opening.
What is in Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Kidney Feline?
- Blue scoop in package = 1 Tablespoon = 9g Intensive Care HDN Kidney =29 kcal/scoop.
- Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Canola Oil, Dehydrated Casein, Corn Oil, Dehydrated Whole Egg, Powdered Chicken Liver, Cooked Chicken, Corn Starch, Beet Pulp, Inulin, Wheat Flour, Powdered Cellulose, Glucose Syrup Solids, Potassium Citrate, Defatted Wheat Germ, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, Ground Limestone, Choline Chloride, L-Taurine, Salmon Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Iodized Salt, L-Carnitine, Thiamine, Copper-Lysine, L-Lysine, Zinc Oxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Manganese Oxide.
- Guaranteed analysis: Metabolizable energy 4145.0 kcal/kg, Protein (min) 30.25%, Fat (min) 23.17%, Fiber (max) 12.90%, Calcium 0.8%, Phosphorous 0.27%, Potassium 1.25%, Chloride 0.48%, Magnesium 0.10%, Sodium 0.35%, Omega-3 fatty acids 1.32%, Vitamin E 114 mg/kg, Vitamin C 117 mg/kg.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Emeraid is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat to finish all of the Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Kidney Feline?
- Cats may use Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Kidney Feline for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
No Reviews Yet
Hi. Will cars freely eat this or is it really only for syringe feeding??
- Asked by Liesl
Verified Reply - VetRxDirect Emeraid Intensive Care is labeled primarily for syringe feeding. The Emeraid powder is mixed with warm water to form a liquid. Depending on how well your cat tolerates the product, and the dosage prescribed by your veterinarian, it could be offered in a bowl to drink. Please consult with your veterinarian about the best way to administer this product to your cat.