What is Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Canine for Dogs?
- Emeraid Intensive Care "Highly Digestible Nutrition" (HDN) is a prescription, liquid diet for dogs with critical or chronic illness.
- Emeraid Intensive Care powdered formula is mixed with water for feeding.
Why is Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Canine used for Dogs?
- Veterinarians may prescribe this diet because it provides energy and maintenance nutrition for dogs recovering from critical or chronic disease, malabsorption, and digestive disorders.
What else should I know about Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Canine?
- Emeraid Intensive Care Canine contains smaller-sized nutrients and easily absorbable ingredients.
- Emeraid has been scientifically designed for extremely high digestibility.
- It includes highly digestible protein, antioxidants, amino acids, purified fiber, stabilized vitamins, chelated minerals, balanced electrolytes, hydrolyzed starch, and omega-3 fatty acids, and omega 6 fatty acids.
- Use Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Canine within 1 month of opening.
- Refrigerate after opening.
What problems could my dog have with Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Canine?
- Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Canine should be used carefully or avoided for dogs with chronic renal disease or hepatic encephalopathy.
- Handle product carefully.
- Keep dry. Use a clean, dry scoop.
- Avoid contamination. Contamination can cause harmful bacterial growth.
- Do not cross contaminate with scoops used with non-Emeraid foods.
How do you use Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Canine?
- Feed as directed by your veterinarian.
- Use a syringe to draw up the mixture.
- Make fresh for each feeding and use immediately.
- When finished, flush and clean feeding syringe.
- Discard remaining food after each feeding.
- Refrigerate after opening.
What is in Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Canine?
- Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glucose Syrup Solids, Corn Starch, Corn Oil, Dried Hydrolyzed Casein, Canola Oil, Cooked Chicken, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Chicken Liver, Dried Whole Egg, Defatted Wheat Germ, Cellulose, L-Glutamine, Ground Limestone, Potassium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Dextrose, Choline Chloride, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, L-Lysine, L-Threonine, L-Cysteine, Taurine, DL-Methionine, L-Tryptophan, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Copper Methionine Chelate, L-Carnitine, Niacin Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherols, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganous Oxide, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
- Guaranteed analysis: Metabolizable energy 4173 kcal/kg, Protein (min) 34.00%, Fat (min) 18.1%, Fiber total (max) 3.3%, Moisture 6.4%, Calcium (min)1.30%, Phosphorous total (min) 1.06%, Potassium (min) 0.70%, Chloride (min) 0.71%, Magnesium (min) 0.08%, Sodium (min) 0.38%, Iron 368.06 mg/kg, Manganese 15.00 mg/kg, Copper 20.00 mg/kg, Zinc 125.00 mg/kg, Vitamin A 7800.00 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 763.00 IU/kg, Vitamin E 75.00 IU/kg, Vitamin K 8.35 IU/kg, Biotin 0.29 mg/kg, Choline 2600.00 mg/kg, Folic Acid 1.50 mg/kg, Niacin 126.00 mg/kg, Panto Acid 36.80 mg/kg, Pyridoxine 9.72 mg/kg, Riboflavin 12.73 mg/kg, Thiamin 6.09 mg/kg, Vitamin B12 0.07 mg/kg, Vitamin C 89.00 mg/kg, Lysine 2.41%, Taurine 0.10%, Carnitine 0.01%, Linoleic n-6 7.12%, Linoleic alpha n-3 0.52%, 20:4 arachidonic 0.05%.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Emeraid is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Emeraid Intensive Care HDN Canine?
- Dogs may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Critical weight gain support productFrom Fort Worth TXComments about EmerAid Intensive Care HDN Canine
Saved Poco's life!From UndisclosedComments about EmerAid Intensive Care HDN Canine
Q & A
We have listed the ingredient list below. You can also find additional information including the ingredient list under the “More Info” and “Package Insert” tabs on our website product pages. The ingredients are: Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glucose Syrup Solids, Corn Oil, Corn Starch, Dehydrated Casein, Canola Oil, Cellulose, Dehydrated Chicken Liver, Defatted Wheat Germ, Cooked Chicken, Dried Whole Egg, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ground Limestone, Glutamine, Potassium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Citric Acid (A Natural Preservative), Magnesium Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, L-Lysine, Cysteine, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, DL-Methionine, Copper Lysine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, L-Carnitine, Niacin, Carotene, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Manganese Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.Verified Answer