What are EicosaCaps?
- EicosaCaps are capsules with omega 3 & 6 fatty acids inside them.
- They also contain a variety of oils, zinc, and vitamins C and E.
Why do cats and dogs use EicosaCaps?
- These capsules are for dogs and cats and may help with dry, itchy skin.
- These capsules may enhance your dog’s coat by providing them with key nutrients.
What else should I know about EicosaCaps?
- Store at controlled room temperature of 15 - 30° C (59 - 86° F).
What problems could my dog or cat have with EicosaCaps?
- Talk with your veterinarian before starting to give EicosaCaps.
- If skin irritation develops, stop use and call your veterinarian.
How do you use EicosaCaps?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Offer as a treat or open the capsule and mix the contents in the pet’s food.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Give one capsule daily to cats and dogs up to 40 lbs (18 kg).
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Give one capsule daily to dogs 41 lbs (19 kg) to 70 lbs (32 kg).
What is in EicosaCaps?
EicosaCaps for Cats and Dogs Under 40lbs
- Active ingedients per capsule: Safflower Oil 365.2 mg, Fish oil 87.7 mg, Borage oil 51 mg, Ascorbic Acid 50 mg, Zinc 2 mg, Vitamin E 10 IU, Omega 3: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 15.8 mg, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 10.5 mg, Omega 6: Gamma linolenic acid (GLA) 10.2 mg, Linoleic acid (LA) 280.8 mg.
EicosaCaps for Dogs 41-70lbs
- Active ingedients per capsule: Safflower Oil 350 mg, Fish Oil 263 mg, Borage oil 1380mg, Asorbic Acid 100 mg, Zinc 4 mg, Vitamin E 10 IU, Omega 3: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 47.3 mg, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 31.6 mg, Omega 6: Gamma linolenic acid (GLA) 27.6 mg, Linoleic acid (LA) 300.3 mg
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- EicosaCapsis a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the EicosaCaps?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
This medication helped my dogs itches.From UndisclosedComments about EicosaCaps Cats and Dogs Under 40lbs, 60 Capsules
Excellent for Dogs with Dry SkinFrom UndisclosedComments about EicosaCaps
Great!From UndisclosedComments about EicosaCaps
Recommended by my veterinarian. Great pricing!!!From Granada Hills, Los Angeles, CA, USAComments about EicosaCaps
Q & A
Was wondering if this product helps with shedding??
Jillzy, EicosaCaps is a supplement used for promoting healthy skin. If the shedding is due to a nutrient deficiency this product may be beneficial. EicosaCaps contains fatty acids as well as zinc and vitamin C and E. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
what are the ingredients in this product??
Chelsea, The ingredients in the capsules are listed below. EisocaCaps for cats and dogs weighing less than 40 pounds: Safflower oil 365.2 mg Fish oil 87.7 mg Borage oil 51 mg Ascorbic acid 50 mg Zinc 2 mg Vitamin E 10 IU Omega 3s Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 15.8 mg Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 10.5 mg Omega 6s Gamma linolenic acid (GLA) 10.2 mg Linoleic acid (LA) 280.2 mg EisocaCaps fordogs weighing more than 40 pounds: Safflower oil 350 mg Fish oil 263 mg Borage oil 138 mg Ascorbic acid 100 mg Zinc 4 mg Vitamin E 10 IU Omega 3s Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 47.3 mg Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 31.6 mg Omega 6s Gamma linolenic acid (GLA) 27.6 mg Linoleic acid (LA) 300.3 mg Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer